9 | Uh Oh

••I'm leaving a POV here because im rlly busy to only edit the first part••

(Y/N) turned around and saw.... Luigi?!?! "Luigi oh thank heavens it's you! I though you were SMG3 for a second!" (Y/N) said startled by Luigi's touch. "Sorry (Y/N) but I was gonna ask if I could ask you some questions about Girls!" Luigi said with a pen and notepad. "Oh alright!" (Y/N) said walking out the door with Luigi right behind (Y/N) "So what pointers do you want?" (Y/N) asked Luigi. "Nothing much just how to win a girls heart" He said. "Oh (Y/N)! I was looking for you! I was wondering if you wanted something to eat!" (Y/N) turned around and saw another Luigi??!! (Y/N) turned back and saw the Luigi. (Y/N) got so confused you almost fainted. But before your vision faded to blackness you heard one of the Luigi's say. "(Y/N), get ready for my master plan" then (Y/N)'s vision faded to darkness.

~~••Luigi's POV (The real one)••~~

'Oh man oh man! What's going on? (Y/N) fainted!! And there is a second version of me! Oh man what will everyone think??' As I was thinking of all what all could happen, The other me took off the mask and it revealed to be SMG3!! "SMG3??!!" I questioned very loudly as he held (Y/N) by the arm while they/she was/were
knock out. "Aha... Aww you are a complete idiot, Green man. I needed this girl to be my queen for my kingdom! The kushroom mingdom! Once we do It'll be a happily ever after for me and a terrible ever after for SMG4!" SMG3 chuckled, he told me his plan like i would keep it to myself. "I thought Mario and I took down the Kushroom Mingdom." I stated rememberibg the horror of that land. "Oh yea, well i talked to the person who made it for me and make it again and its more durable!" He stated. I was worried, like Maybe too worried. I should tell everyone about this! This is very important! Maybe Mario will finally help!