(23)

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and i are boyfriends for almost a month right now and i feel so happy. He's the only one who can make me feel like this.

His little giggles, cute smile,beautiful eyes, hotness when he's confused and his kind personality makes me melt. I'm happy to call him 'mine'.

"Uhm Taehyung..?" Jungkook says while he is wiping his eyes. I pecked him "hi beautiful" he smiles at me and asks "why so happy?"

"Just thinking about how much i love you" i giggled. He looked at me and stared at me for a few seconds "oh, how much i love you i can't even out it into words."

I chuckled. "Why are we being so cheesy in the morning?". He pouted while he ran his hands through my hair. "But i like cheesy"

I chuckled. "I like it too, but it's to much. My heart beats so fast when we're doing it"

He giggled and held me tight. "Let's stay like this for a while"

***

The doorbell rang so i ran to the door. I opened it and i looked at who he was. After a thirty seconds of staring the man started to speak.

"I'm Bogum, Park Bogum. Just In case you forgot" he smiled shyly.

Then I realised it. "Oohhh yeaahh, i forgot. Uhm why don't you come inside?"
I closed the door and i sighed in relief. It was a friend i met a few years ago, but we didn't really speak after that,cause of some reasons.

He popped at the couch and said "it's comfortable, i can sit here all day long" he grabbed a pillow and hugged it. "Yeah they are. My boyfriend and i bought it" i said 'boyfriend' on purpose, cause Bogum liked me before and i just hope that he doesn't still do.

Then Jungkook entered the room. "Baby, who was at the do-" he scanned Bogum and glared at him.

"What is he doing here!"

~
Updatee:)))

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!