Chapter 12

*Taehyung's POV**

I stretched out my limbs as I woke up from my sleep. I'm not going to lie, that was the best sleep I can remember having. I rubbed the sleep out my eyes with my balled fists, adjusting my eyes to the room. I scanned the room, only to stop on the figure that sat next to me while staring directy at me. I screeched and rolled off the bed accidentally, groaning in pain.

" You get scared easily. " Jungkook said, staying in the same spot he was before. I stood up off the floor and hesitantly placed myself back on the bed.

" I didn't know you were there. " I said, wide awake now from my fall.

" Well, I am. " He said, tapping away at his phone again.

" Why? " I asked, curious of why he didn't just leave to go do his own thing.

" Because sitting in that chair over there for nine hours would of been uncomfortable. " He said, pointing to a chair across the room.

" Why didn't you go somewhere else? " I asked.

" I don't trust you not to leave. " He stated, not even glancing away from his phone. I nodded in understanding.

" Can I have food? " I asked, realizing my hunger. He shut off his phone and shoved it in his pocket, standing up. I followed him out of the door to my room, as I still have zero clue how to get around this place.

" Jimin bought you something because I'm apparently a hermit who never leaves my house. " He said as we walked.

" Well, are you? "

" Depends on opinion. I don't leave a lot because most things aren't open at night. " He explained.

" So you only leave at night? " I asked, clarifying. He nodded as we arrived at the kitchen. There was a white box on the counter, making me curious of what's inside. He brought the box over to me, revealing six delicious looking donuts. I grabbed one of the donuts out, taking a bite. A glass of milk was sat next to me as Jungkook sat in front of me.

" Do you want one? " I asked him, motioning to the donuts.

" No. " He stated simply.

" Why not? I'd feel bad if I had all of these to myself. " I said, slightly pushing the box towards him. He pushed it back towards me, causing me to be confused.

" I don't eat the same thing you do. " He stated. Now I understand.

" Wait, so you can't eat anything at all? " I asked.

" I mean, I can. It's just pointless because your donuts would taste like cardboard and have no nutritional value. " He explained. I nodded, taking out another donut. I shifted around a lot on the chair, due to being uncomfortable from him staring at me. I took a sip of the milk while keeping my eyes on the donuts.

" I know you're only talking to me because of Jimin, but it's still nice to talk to someone who isn't going to just yell at me. " I said for really no apparent reason. I guess I just decided to voice my thoughts out loud.

" Why do you assume everyone is just going to hurt or yell at you? " He asked. I looked at him silently. My breath became shakey as I swallowed hard. I wiped the tears that begun to form in the corners of my eyes before speaking.

" Can we talk about something else? " If I continued with that conversation I would of broke down and I don't want that. Especially not in front of Jungkook. I'm stronger than that. The room fell into silence. I had filled myself up on the donuts, finishing the last bit of the milk.

" You can go back to your room and do what you want. Don't leave until I come there, alright? " He said, noticing that I had finished my food. I nodded, heading towards the stairs and hoping I could find the bedroom. With luck, I remembered to way to the room I had slept in. I closed the door, looking around. My eyes landed on the bathroom. I opened the door the the bathroom, walking over to the sink. I spotted what I was looking for. A toothbrush and toothpaste. I glanced up and noticed myself in the mirror. My hair was a little bit messy from sleeping, but otherwise Jungkook cut it extremely well. I want to learn how to style it. I picked up the toothbrush, noticing it looked brand new. The toothpaste tube was also completely full. The cabinet was full of things that I never had the luxery to use. I brushed my teeth, while examining some of the bottles from the cabinet. I finished brushing my teeth and left the bathroom. I walked over to the table that was under the TV. The TV was hung on the wall. There was two black boxes hooked to the TV, one bigger than the other. There was also two basic remotes and one that I wasn't familiar with. I pressed the power button on one of the remotes, but it only turned on the smaller of the two black boxes. I pressed the button on the other one, succeeding on turning the TV on. I sat on the end of the bed, watching the unfamilar pictures. My TV at home, that I occasionally ever had the chance to use, only had news and stuff like that. I scanned my eyes over the buttons on the remote. I pressed the button I recognized to pull up the channel list.

" Oh my. " I said to myself. It was on channel 256. I used the remote to move through the list, deciding on something that looked interesting. Even though, I had no idea what it was. I appreciate whatever I can find because it's better than sitting in the silence of a cell with my thoughts. While the TV played I walked back to the table, opening one of the drawers. There were a variety of things, but I pulled out a black, rectangle shaped object.

" What is this? " I questioned, returning to the bed with it. A gray thing was stuck in a long skinny hole on the side of it. I messed around with it and somehow ended up opening it in half. It looks like something that would be an electronic. There were two screens on the top and bottom of the device. I flipped the device around until I found the power button. The device turned on, the screen lighting up. I pressed various buttons, ending up confused when something else opened. Three...Two....One...GO!

" Wait, what? " I said, as music started playing and a car was displayed as the other cars sped off. I panicked and ended up frantically hitting everything, seeing what would happen. The car was moving around in all directions.

" So, I can control it with this thing. " I mumbled, moving a black thing around on the left side of the device. After messing around with the buttons a bit and realizing that this was a race, I eventually somewhat got the hang of it. I started another race, confident this time that I could do a bit better. The race started and I zoomed off from the starting area, taking third place. Third place became second and I was right behind the car in first.

" NO! NO! NO! " I yelled as something suddenly flew back and slowed me down, causing the car in first to win. I flopped backwards onto the bed and tossed the device to the side of me.

" What are you doing? " I heard, realizing that at some point Jungkook had entered the room.

" That thing is a demon. " I said, pointing to the black device that was laying abandoned.

" I forgot I even had this. " He said picking up the device.

" Was I not supposed to use it? I'm sorry. " I said, worried that he would be mad because I invaded his drawer.

" No, it's fine. I said you can do what you want. I just heard yelling. " He said, putting the now off device into the drawer. With that, he walked out of the room. I sighed, still lying back on the bed. I should control my curiousity because he might be mad next time. I'm not quite sure what that race thing was, but it was actually quite fun. I enjoyed myself for once. Next time, I'll make sure to come in first.

**AUTHORS NOTE**

i struggled with writing this on wordpad because wattpad was being shit and not letting me write, but it is now :D 

-Eu