• Rules and Regulations •

Hello!

Like all competitions held here on Wattpad, we have a few simple rules. We'd like everyone to follow these rules and have the best experience possible while participating within this competition!

01 - You must follow this account.

02 - You must add this book to your library so that you are informed of updates and notices about this competition.

03 - You must always be respectful of other participants. No hate or spamming against  others involved.

04 - You must follow the judge for your selected genre, once the judges have been selected. (There will be a page for this.)

05 - The language of the book entered must be in English.

06 - Books entered must have a minimum of 5 parts, not including Authors Notes or Casts. (With the exception of short stories).

07 - No bribing the judges or leaving bad comments if you do not like the review you are given. We're here to be honest and that includes giving constructive criticism.

08 - Only in-line comments on the participant form will be accepted as an entry.

09 - Be patient. We aim to reply to every entry, however it may take some time depending on the number of participants.

10 - All books entered must have less than 100k reads. We are aiming to discover the hidden gems of Wattpad that haven't gained a high number of reads or follows yet.

11 - At the end of your entry include this password basket chain so that we know you have read through these rules and regulations!

Lastly... have fun!

This is a friendly competition meant to help you guys get your books out there a bit more. Keep a positive vibe!

Best wishes,
The Shining Star Awards Team 💫