Favorite

'Cause it's you I would change for, you always make sure'

Walking in harley room I made sure she was still sleep from when I left, I had went and got zara something but before I left I had changed her diaper, fed her, and rocked her back to sleep. Once I made sure she was straight I walk in the bedroom seeing zara still slumped in bed, chuckling I layed the chanel bag, roses, and card I got her on the nightstand.

Turning around I walk back out room heading downstairs to whip up a little breakfast

Turning around I walk back out room heading downstairs to whip up a little breakfast. Walking downstairs I enter the kitchen going straight in the fridge, grabbing the eggs, bacon, hash browns, strawberry jam, and butter I close the fridge. Placing everything down on the counter next to the stove I grab the pans I needed placing them on the stove, turning on the burners I let the pans warm up while I grabbed the bread off the counter putting a few slices in the toaster for later.

Once I felt like the pans were hot enough I start cooking on my chef Jorardee shit. Halfway through me finishing cooking zara walks in the kitchen with harley in one arm and the roses in the other, a wide smile spread across her face as she looks at me with so much love and adoration.

"What a way to wake up" She smiles smelling the roses.

"If you would of waited another 15 minutes I would've woke you up with breakfast in bed, can't nobody ever be cute for ya ass" I chuckle and she laughs smacking my arm with the roses.

"If the food didn't smell so good maybe I wouldn't have woke up" She chuckles going in the refrigerator.

"Yea feed my baby, you know she hungry" I say pulling the toaster handle down so the bread could start toasting.

"I ķnow you see me warming up this bottle"

"I see you, I'm just telling you to hurry up" I laugh grabbing two plates from the cabinet sitting them on the counter next to the stove. Carefully I hash the eggs on the plates making sure to give myself more. The toaster pops up and I put the egg skillet down walking over to the toaster taking the warm bread out. Grabbing the butter and a butter knife I made sure to cut zara's diagonally cause thats how she liked hers before  buttering all the bread and putting strawberry jam on top.

"You wanna eat down here or in the bedroom?" I ask putting the toast, bacon, and hash browns on the plates.

"Bedroom cause I'm not about to hold this bottle all day, I'm bouta surround her with some pillows and prop this bottle up"

"We gotta finish watching seven seconds anyway" I say picking up the plates following her out the kitchen and through the living room

"I already know I'm gone be pissed at the ending just like I was with on my block" She sighs as we walk up the stairs.

"Can't blame nobody but cesar, he knew he wasn't built for that life" I chuckle as we reach the top of the staircase, walking down the hallway we made a few turns before walking in the bedroom.

Zara layed harley in the middle of the bed creating a pillow fort around her before propping her up on the middle pillow. 

"Go get one of her blankets for me please" She tells me and I nod laying the two plates on the bed before walking out the room heading for harleys. After I grabbed one of the blankets I walked back in the room handing it to zara and she used it to prop harleys bottle up so she could eat.

"Now we can both eat" zara smiles picking up her plate and the remote. Turning on netflix seven seconds started where we left off.

"I can't believe they killed that little white girl" I say chewing on a strip of bacon.

"She should of been testified though she was doing the most"

"He not gone get no justice anyway" I shrug.

"He's not" She sighs shaking her head.

"Yo so I forgot to tell you, me, lala, and the crew about to open up 5 new shops" I smile.

"I'm so proud of you babe" She smiles throwing her arms around my neck pulling me in a brief hug.

"I'm mad hype but I do gotta fly out to meet these contractors that's working on the shops"

"When? How many cities is it?"

"It's five different cities, Houston, Boston, Miami, LA, and D.C."

"So when you leaving?"

"...... Next week" I mumble.

"Yooooo, you really gone leave me with a infant and a toddler and what about harlem, how long you gone be gone?" She questions putting her plate down giving me her full attention. 

"A couple weeks, maybe a month but I'm gone fly back out every weekend and I'm gone be facetiming y'all every chance I get"

"That's why you bought me them roses and that chanel you not slick, you wanted to butter me up" She side eyes me with a sly smile.

"I swear I didn't" I laugh shaking my head.

"It's coo I'm not even gone trip cause I know you doing it for us but imma need a month in advance heads up next time" She smiles.

"I gotchu ma" I smile.

Go watch on my block on Netflix so I can get this season 2.

Go watch seven seconds too so that can piss you off.

My Dear melancholy is a fucking masterpiece 🌌

Abel was out his body making call out my name and that's not up for debate

Cardi b be careful was decent it grows on you after so many listens

R.I.P Stephon Clark