❤THIS LOVE - 20❤

FLASHBACK: [COLLEGE DAYS]

SOHEE'S POV: 

"Bye mom~" I waved my hands as mom was standing infront of house.

"Come back soon. We will have waffles today." Mom said smilingly. 

"Oh mom... do you want me drool whole day? I will not go..." I whined. 

"Go. Study. Have good grades." Mom said as she patted my back to go.

"I want honey waffles when I come back..."

"Yes... honey waffles for So' sisters!" She said.

"Thanks mom~" I hugged my mom before leaving...

At college, all the classmate were staring me suspiously... I was looking different. The students stated that I was different... my appearance and personality was way different.

I was in my black crop top with my stunning black shorts. My red jacket was looking extremely great. 

It was all going good

It was all going good... but I usually got into daily random fights. Hair pulling, kicking, smacking there ass was common... sometimes even I got detention. 

"Hey Sohee--" Dahee called me. 

"Call me SO!" I exclaimed as they were again calling me by full name.

I made many new enemies too. How ridiculous this can even get... Unlike Sohyun who only made maybe 2 or 3 friends, whatsoever... How can she live with some friends. Even blood related sisters can be different. 

I saw Jeon Jungkook today

I saw Jeon Jungkook today. Who smiled at me when my stares meet his... he has a beautiful smile. So warm and soft like bunny. 

Jungkook was a naughty boy in our college. Even Sohyun has a good realationship with him... very sweet one.

"Oh my strawberry girl..." Jungkook said as he was again trying to flirt with me. If Sohyun was here... maybe she would shy and melt. 

But, I'm Sohee... 

I smacked at the back of his head. 

"Yah! That's rude." Jungkook exclaimed. 

"Was that enough or would you like to have some more..." I said as wiggle my eyebrow. 

"Really..." Jungkook said while I walk towards my locker. "Hey that's immature of you." He said immediately in impatient way.

I opened the the locker then turn around swiftly... as I caught his words.

"What did you said...? Can you repeat again." I sternly spoke made him stunned.

"You... umm.." Jungkook got nervous. 

"Hmm.." I darted my eyes more furiously.

"Yah! Why are staring so dangerously? I was just kidding." Jungkook exclaimed. 

"You better not. I won't fall for that--"

"Leave about me... well I wonder who will fall for you?!" He laughed his ass off.

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Don't worry... I will invite you in my wedding ceremony when I will marry Sohyun... We will have cute, adorable babies... and they will call you Ahjumma!" Jungkook burst out with laughter. 

"You stupid brat!"

I was about to kick him off... he dodged to save himself. Suddenly a book fell out from the locker... my eyes caught the book. It's so beautiful...

I was amazed... I crouched down... picked up as I try to take a closer look... something is special about this...

It was the diary. A gorgeous golden diary which stated 'WINTER LOVE'... by Park Sohyun!