Chapter 1

Feng opened his eyes to the sound of the alarm beeping and a massive headache that treathened to cave his head in. He closed his eyes immediately to cope with the immense amount of information intake. He was now Zhang Wei, genius pianist and the black sheep of the Zhang Family. He lived a childhood he never lived before. Zhang Family was a reasonably high-class family with immense influence in the music world.

With two elder brothers, both with exceptional musical talent- one a world class violinist and the other, a highly sought after composer, Zhang Wei was welcomed into the world with expectations of being the next big talent offered by the Zhang Family. He performed beyond their expectations by being a genius pianist, bring the family much accolades....until his best friend is murdered and the murderer goes free due to detective in charge bending to the power of the murderer's family and destroying evidence of the murderer.

 It awakens the previously coddled and pampered Zhang son to the realities of the world and introduces him to the seedy underside of his country when he tries to speak out about the murderer, but is stopped by his own family as the murderer's family could easily destroy them.

Disillusioned, Zhang Wei then drops out of music school and instead gets a law degree before joining police training, and cuts all contact with the family that so disappointed him. He built himself and his skills up with a vengeance before joining the Police Dept. and becoming the top rookie. With his rougish, sexy charms, a highly trained skillset and a sharp brain he becomes the top detective with a never before seen rate of case closures, before being transferred  to XXX Police Dept. as a senior detective at the tender age of 25.

Feng opened his eyes and sighed. A rising star, crashing and burning to teach the female idiot a lesson. To balance the world he needed to either teach Song Wei Wei his skills and help her become competent without the loss of all those innocent lives, or somehow make her leave the department.

He also had to somehow accomplish the wish of the originsl soul which was to make amends to his family and mend the rivet between them.

Feng sighed, before getting up slowly getting used to new body he was in. Zhang Wei Wei was more built then his original body , making him slowly walk around a little before easily getting the balance of the new body and imitating the gait the original soul usually walked with. He thought to himself, I am Zhang Wei. He slowly let the skills and habits of the original to seep into himself before opening his eyes to get ready for his first day ever as a detective. He smirked, I am going to have fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The XXX Police Dept. was having a rare slow day. It was only the detective office which was slightly agitated as it was expecting a new officer, one with exceptional skills and had a great amount of expectations from their superiors.

The elevator dinged and the detectives and other officers gathered around looked at the opening elevator doors in unison. A man walked out leading the entire department to silently gasp at the man walking in. He had an immense sexual confidence about him, an undescripable goegeousness all the way from his walk to that rougish grin he gives to them.

The man hooks his blazer on his shoulder before raising his hand and grining.

"Hey, guys. I'm Detective Zhang Wei. Nice to see you all.", he says.

Simon Hao, one of the top detectives at the department steps forward and grins at him. "It's great to meet you. I'm Detective Simon, it's great meet you as well. I'll introduce you to he rest of the team later, but the Chief asked us to send you in to her office as soon as you arrive. It's the the last office to the right." He shakes Zhang's hand before showing him the way. The two men walk away and there is a moment of silence in the office before the room explodes with noise of men and women squealing with mixed emotions