Young!Muzu x Reader - Past, present, and future

(2325 words)

It is Wednesday, mah doods.

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Alright, so at first I wasn't going to write this. Admittedly, I thought it was dumb. But then, Undertale02 got this thought stuck in my head and i began thinking about it. And holy shit, I fell in love with this idea. Hell, there might even be more of this in the future! So thank you, Undertale02 for requesting this idea! I fucking love it! ^-^

~~

All was as normal as could be in Zora's Domain. Children laughed and chased each other around town while store owners began opening their shops to the public. And like clockwork, the prince had vanished.

Thankfully, Muzu was already on his way to Sidon's hiding spot. His disappearance wasn't unusual, but it was retained a nuisance. Muzu had many other things to do, but of course, he needed to go find the prince like he was a child playing hide and seek. Only, he didn't want to be found. His Highness had run off again with his Hylian mate, and his attendant didn't like that one bit.

Muzu didn't hate the girl, rather he hated what she was going to do to Sidon in the future. Her lifespan was significantly shorter than his. It was only a matter of time before...

Muzu knew that pain better than anyone else. He couldn't ever wish such pain on another Zora, let alone the young royal. That's why he disliked Hylians - disliked Sidon's mate - so much.

But, oh, was Muzu's Hylian the most perfect being to have ever lived.

~~

"Come now, Muzu! Are you afraid to hurt a prince?" Dorephan teased.

Muzu stretched his arms and yawned. "Funny," he commented with a bored expression. "But I haven't a scratch on me! You'd best try harder!"

The young prince smirked and brandished his sword. Then, he charged at the other Zora. Before their weapons could clash again, a royal guard approached the boys.

"Prince Dorephan, it is time to return back to the palace."

He sighed and lowered his blade. "Alright. Let's go, Muzu."

The two of them made their way down the mountain and into town. Just as they made their way up the stairs, a woman rushed past them into the palace with papers piled in her arms; a few flew past them. "Sorry!" She called out to them.

"Woah, who was that?" Muzu questioned.

Dorephan laughed. "She's a scientist who has been borrowing the palace library. (Name) came from Hateno, and I couldn't just turn her away." Then he glanced at his friend with a cheeky smirk. "You liiiiiike herrrr~!"

"I do not! Shut your stupid mouth!" Muzu laughed and hit his arm.

Dorephan nudged his arm and winked knowingly. "Hey. You should go talk to her."

Muzu jumped back a good four feet with a completely red face. "No, I-! But we-! It's just-!"

"For goddesses' sakes, man! Just go talk to her!" Dorephan exclaimed.

Muzu straightened and smiled sheepishly at his friend. "Uh... I'll go do that, I guess." And just like that, he vanished quickly into the palace.

You gracefully walked up and down the aisles while searching for a specific book. Oh, did I say gracefully? I meant clumsily.