Blackpink House. #9.

"Whooo!! Basketball! Basketball!" Lisa cheers.

The four of them had front row VIP seats to one of the University basketball games going on at the local University.

The crowd was packed and loud, as a number of people came to watch the special semi-final game.

"Lets take a picture!" Jennie says from her spot between Chaeyoung and Jisoo. "Here, Lisa you have the longest arms." She says handing her phone to Lisa.

They take a few photos while they wait for the game to start. A bunch of the players were completing some warm up shots while the stadium filled with more and more people.

"I've never been to a sporting event like this." Jisoo says looking around in awe.

"Jinjja? Back in Australia, it was a really popular thing to go and watch games like this." Rosé says.

"Wahh look at how tall they are. Even taller than us." Lisa says looking at the players.

"POPCORN! GET YOUR POPCORN!" A convener shouts moving down the aisle.

"Oh let's get some." Jennie says. "Could we have two buckets please?" She asks handing the man money, and he gives them two buckets of popcorn before continuing on. "Thank you!"

"Mmm, so good." Chaeyoung smiles eating the popcorn, and doing her excited little hand movement.

"So...we're guessing all went well last night." Jennie says slowly. "Considering Lisa didn't come to the room."

"Um, yeah. It was a good night." Rosé blushes, smiling down at her popcorn shyly.

"Thanks for letting us be, guys. We appreciate it." Lisa says.

"Of course Lisa."

The four are interrupted when the loud announcer comes onto the speaker.

"ITS TIME FOR SPOT THE CELEBRITY!!!" He says into the mic and the crowd starts to cheer loudly. "COURT SIDE WE HAVE KRIS WU!!!"

They clap and cheer when they see Kris appear on the big screen, and they start playing 'July'.

"ALSO A SPECIAL APPEARANCE BLACKPINKEU!!!"

The girls immediately start blushing as 'As if It's Your Last' starts playing and their faces are shown onto the big screens. The crowd breaks into cheers and they wave shyly to the camera.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!" The crowd chants, making all four members laugh.

"Omo," Chaeyoung sighs once the cameras move on, as she fans her blushing face. "That was insane."

"Blackpink in your area!" Jisoo imitates the crowd, causing Jennie to laugh. "How did they know?"

"I'm gonna tell my mom to look for us on tv." Lisa says excitedly.

Jisoo smiles when she feels Jennie's hand slip into hers, she looks over to see Jennie in a conversation with Chaeyoung.

She shakes her head with a smile, before giving their clasped hands a small squeeze.