Housewife: Jungkook 🌹

(SomeKookieWdNuTaella, aapke liye ek gift 😉❤😆😂)

"what are you making?" Your husband inhales the mouthwatering odour of the meal that you were preparing for lunch. He rests his chin over your right shoulder and hugs your belly. He kisses your cheeks and again rests his chin onto your shoulder while pouting ever so cutely.

"Japchae" you answer while being all smiles at the kind of affection your husband was showering you with.
Jungkook's been on top of the world as soon as he got the news from you that you were pregnant, although the revelation happened about 4 months ago but he's been treating it as if he's only discovered it recently.....
Not that he never showed any endearment to you before this but the thought of him getting into a new role, Parenthood, has made him treat you like a queen.

(A/n: I legit want a husband who treats me that way! 😭)

"Aigoo! Wae!? We have to go to the party tonight, no? I'll be full till the evening all because of you! Why are you so hard working y/n-ah? I never see you resting at all...." He snakes his hand over yours, which was busy stirring the ingredients of the dish together.
His hand picks up the pace of the way your hands were swiftly moving in circles to mix the meal.

"What happened to you all of a sudden, hmm?" You ask

"You are so talented jagiya.... You've been a gold medalist in your college..... You got a job in one of top most prestigious companies of Korea then you know how to cook.... how to stitch.... to dance.... you sing well.... and most importantly.. how to love" he attaches his teeth on your earlobe softly, "are you even human??"

You chuckle, "all learnt from you, yeobo...." You push him a little and turn around to face him.
"You do realize I feel almost mocked when you compliment me like that since you are always 2 steps ahead of me when it comes to 'talent', Mr. Jeon Jungkook.... The owner of the Jeon company! and besides I'm a slob who stays home away from work now " you emphasize

"Pfft.... What can I say.... I am god gifted" he looks at you haughtily and runs his fingers through his hair as he tries to show how proud he is of himself

"Ommo!" You mouth, "jungkook! The baby is kicking again!!"

"What? Really??"
You constantly nod and take his hand hastily before placing it over the place from where the kicks were coming from.

Your baby had only started to show some reflexes inside your growing bulge since about a few days and you two were so happy whenever your baby would try to communicate with you. This was the 6th time your baby had kicked you this week.

Jungkook rubs his big palms over your tummy while being all smiles.
"Baby!! Kick more!!" He whines as the baby now stops kicking

You defensively back off and hold your belly, "yaah! Let the baby rest" you coo to your baby and rub your hands in circles over your stomach.

Jungkook chuckles before pulling you in for a hug, "cutie!!" He says making you both laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were having hard time choosing the dress that you should be wearing for tonight's event.
Jungkook had thrown this big gala party exclusively for the recent success of his company. The party was one the top notch parties ever to be thrown in a rich clique and so you thought it was mandatory on your part to be dressed all alluringly for the event except you didn't have the right dress since you were getting a bit heavy

"Oh! You're not ready yet?" Jungkook says as he gets out of the washroom, all tuxed up.
You pout and shake your head no

"Why??"