Chapter 5

- Jade -

Yesterday I basically spent my detention showing Dinah around and we get to know a lot more about each other. I got to know she sings and damn she's good!

"Jade , Jesy's here!" I heard my mother yell. I ran down the stairs and almost trip and fell but Jesy caught me. We burst out laughing as I thanked her. "Don't want my girlfriend getting injured now , do I?" she asked , wiggling her eyebrows and I giggled , shaking my head . "Hold your pants , girlfriend?" mother asked , cocking an eyebrow. "No , gosh. Jesy's just messing around" I laughed , jumping and landing on my couch.

"Oh good. Because I don't want my only daughter being lesbian. Alright girls , I'll be in my office. You two behave alright" mother said , walking to her office as we nodded. She has an office to do her work whenever she doesn't feel like going to work. When she's out of sight , I sighed and shut my eyes. I haven't told my mother about me being bi because I know she'll flip. What if she wants to disown me? I love her too much.

Jesy jumped on the couch as well and stared at me expectedly. "You haven't told her yet?" she sighed. I looked down and shook my head no. "Jade you'll have to tell her sooner or later. She'll eventually find out" she continued. "I know but ... " I trailed off. "See , nothing's stopping you! It's love , it can happen to anyone-boy or girl- . When she realizes how happy Perrie makes you feel , she'll eventually accept it" Jesy said , playing with my hair. I let out a huff , eating her words. "I'll tell her soon" I muttered. "You better"

"So Jadey , any news on Ms. Lovergirl?" Jesy asked , changing the topic.

I told her everything from a to z which left her with her jaw hanging. "Wow , Jade , she likes you" she said , slapping my arm continuously. We do it whenever we're excited so yeah. I rolled my eyes and said , " Thank you , captain obvious" "So what are you gonna do about it , huh , Ms. Perrie's crush" she asked , poking my cheeks and staring at me with a wide grin on her face. "Geez , Jesy , you seem more happy about this than I am" I giggled as she shrugged. "I want my Jadey to be happy and if Perrie's your source of happiness , we're going to get her!!!" she yelled , making us both laugh hysterically.

"Girls , could you keep it down please" we heard my mother say from her office and we giggled silently.

--

- Perrie -

I walked around the park alone on this boring Saturday , with only the brunette on my mind. She's been in there ever since I can remember. Should I tell her my feelings towards her? But no , she has a girlfriend and I don't want them to break up because of me. I groaned slightly as I felt a headache on its way.

I sat on the bench and put my headphones in , getting lost in the music. I closed my eyes , in attempt to relax when there was a disturbance. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I groaned as took out one of my earplugs and look behind.

I rolled my eyes at the sight , "Ugh , you. Go away" "C'mon babe , I'm sorry. I want you back" he said ever so innocently. "One , don't ever call me babe. Two , too bad you can't have me back. Why don't you go to Camila or Normani" I hissed , annoyance clear in my tone. "Why won't you take me back? I'm Zayn Malik!" he protested.

I stood up so I'm leveled with him. "Yeah you're Zayn Malik the guy every girl in school dreams of , well I'm not one of those fucking girls! All you care about is popularity and sex! Have you ever heard about love? I highly doubt that you do" I said , crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes at him. "But Perrie , I lov-" I shoved my my hand in front of his face , cutting him off "Don't you dare say that to me. Besides, " I paused for a second .

"I found someone else" the words finally left my mouth.

He let out a chuckle as he ran his hands through his hair. " I knew it. I knew she'll steal you away from me. Perrie what's so good about that thirlwall bitch?" he exclaimed , taking a step closer to me. "Do not come closer to me" I warned him. "Or what?" he whispered , taking a step closer as I took a step back. This continued until my back hit a tree. "Shit" I cursed under my breath.