Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Female Reader

(Y/N) = Your name 

(L/N) = Last name

You walked to school with your head down, everyone looked at you like you were a monster. you were (Y/N), (L/N) and you were the ultimate assassin. everyone was scared of you,even the teachers sometimes but you didn't care. you were just a cold hearted asshole that killed people or at least that's what you thought. but one guy that caught your eye didn't think your were cold hearted , he wasn't scared of you. he liked your talent and who your were. he said that you should be proud of who you are even if you are scary. and that's what kept you going. you walked the halls to your next class and he walked beside you "Hey dip shit" Fuyuhiko started to say. "i have a mission later this evening and since Peko is out sick I need your help" He said. you heard someone gasping and running away from you which made you a bit sad to be honest. you wanted to be normal, to have people not scared of you. you snapped  out of your thoughts and sat in a desk in the classroom next to Fuyuhiko. "sure i'll help you baby face" you snickered as you said the last word. you could tell by his face that he was pissed at you but it just turned to a slight smirk. "fine shit head meet out front of my house at 5 and bring your sharpest weapons and a pistol with poison magazines." he said as class started and the teacher started to talk.

You were packing your bag in your house, filled with the things Fuyuhiko said to bring. "why can't I have a normal life, I don't want to kill people for a living but I guess that's going to happen" you thought as you slung the bag over your shoulder as you walked out the door over to Fuyuhiko's house to meet up. you made it at the time requested and he was waiting for you, "you bring the things I asked" he said as you gave him the pistol with the 10 magazines that held 7 poison bullets. 

you made your way over to where he said and you both climbed up to the roof. "two guys that are heavily armed are going to show up here for some guy, we need to kill them on sight because they could do some serious damage to the clan. I need you to wait on the ladder and jump down on one of them and i'll try to distract the other so you can have a sneak attack" you nodded going along with the plan. "and um (Y/N).." he said rubbing the back off his neck, "yes Fuku" you said getting into position. he paused "nothing just get ready and be careful" he said. he has never said that to you before on missions, "I'm always careful Fuyu" you said getting your blade and throwing knives ready. the two guys dropped down and you dropped down and stabbed one of them in the back of the head, through the neck. he didn't scream so the other guy didn't know he was dead until he looked over to you. he started to shoot at you and you dodged every bullet. Fuyuhiko watched in amazement as you did so. but out of no where he shot you in the arm, you ran up and stabbed him in the head straight through the center of his face. "bulls eye" you said as you took the weapons they both had and brought there bodies over in the van the guy was waiting in.

 Fuyuhiko hurried down the ladder with the bag and sat it down as he raced over to look at your shoulder. "are you okay?! I told you to be careful you dumb ass you could have fucking gotten killed" he said as he studied the wound. "It's fine just help me get it out" you side taking off your jacket to show you had nothing on underneath. he blushed deep red as he helped you, you took you sharp blade and dug out the bullet and through it over to the side. you took your lighter and heated up the end of the blade and after you were done you burned the wound. holding in the tears and the screams you made it through the pain of the wound. "i'll have to stitch it up at my house later" you said putting back on your jacket, "are you sure your okay? I could sew it up for you back at my house since we have to drop off everything up there anyway." he said as you both got in the van. "um...sure why not" you said looking out the window of the van as it drove home. Fuyuhiko kept looking back at you blushing you were very confused at why he was doing that.

you made it to Fuyuhiko's house and his parents thanked you for helping out with the job. grabbed your hand and led you up stairs to his room. you sat on his bed and took off your jacket as he brought out the sewing kit. he took the needle and started to sew your wound "why are you caring about a dumb ass like me Fuyu?" you said he stiffened up and looked pale. he cut off the last piece of thread and you put your shirt back on, "you haven't answered me baby face" you said grabbing your bag and started to head out of his room. he grabbed your hand and turned you around back to face him. he stood up on his tippy toes and kissed you. he pulled away from you, "of course I care about you dumb ass, I-I Like you" He said blushing like a cherry. you just stood there with a red face, tears started to form in the corners of your eyes. he went over to you "what's wrong did I do something?" he asked trying to calm you down. You hugged him "your the first person that I think actually loved me Fuyu, thank you" you said whipping some of your tears away as you kissed him. "thanks for helping me with the mission, but there is another one" he said blushing. "What is it this time" you asked "you, me at the movies tomorrow" he said "Is he asking me out? " you thought. you smiled and kissed him on the cheek "sure" you said as you went out of his room and down stairs to get out of his home. he was at the front door with you "I'll come by at 7 and we can go, I don't think my parents will notice so it will be fine" he said hugging you "okay then, I'll see you tomorrow shit head" you said walking away from his house thinking about what you too were going to see tomorrow at the movies.