Chapter 22

Gionni 

It had been two days since we got back to the city, and everybody was exhausted as fuck

It had been two days since we got back to the city, and everybody was exhausted as fuck. Although I was tired, and would rather relax, there was other shit that I need to attend to.  I needed to put an end to this bs with Keshia dumbass.

I stepped out the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist, before walking over to the sink to brush my hair. "Baby"  Lani said, wrapping her arms around my torso, behind me. 

"Wassup mama?" I said.

"I missed you" she said laughing. 

"I wasn't even in the shower that long yo" I said shaking my head laughing.

She chuckled, "Long enough" 

"Why you ain't come get in" I said spinning around, facing her.

"I already got in, and I didn't want you wetting my hair again" 

"Then you ain't want me that bad" I said kissing her forehead. "What time Lay get out of school today?" 

"Early dismissal, so 12:30" she said. "You don't want me to get her?" 

"Nah, I told her I was gonna take her to get a happy meal after school so I got it"

"Well I can just go with you, since Kai and G are with your mom till later" she said and I shook my head. 

"I mean, I don't mind but I told Lay I was gonna do something with just her" I lied. I knew I wanted to confront Lay's teacher about her over stepping her boundaries with Layla, and I knew it would piss Lani off if I told her what was said, I really didn't need this to turn out bigger than it is. 

"Excuse me" she said laughing. "Y'all do y'all thing.. i'll go get my nails done" 

I nodded my head, "Blue" 

"I always get blue, not again" she said, walking over to her side of the sink, making me notice she was only wearing one of my t-shirts. 

"Blue look good on you" I said, leaning against the counter. 

"I'll see" she said, doing something on her phone. I saw the flash come on letting me know she took a picture. 

I chuckled, "Really?" I said.

"You look good" she said, standing on her tippy toes, kissing me.

"Oh yeah" I said, wrapping my arms around her, grabbing her booty. "Didn't I already tear you up, this morning?" I said laughing. 

She chuckled, "So" she said. 

I shook my head, "People really think you so innocent, you freaky as hell"

"Who fault is that?" she said, as I picked her up, letting her wrap her legs around me. I walked us back into the room, laying her in the bed, as I laid in between her legs.