(26) FINAL

"Tragic End"

Y/N's POV:

The sun rises and there was no sign of Taehyung. You waited a bit longer until a tall figure approached you.

"Taehyung!!" You ran toward the figure but realized it was your dad. Your smile faded.

"D-Dad..." You looked up at him, waiting for an answer. He kept silent and just hand the necklace to you. You were confused at first but took the necklace anyway.

"It's from the person you love." He said and looked at you. The moment he said that, tears rolled down your cheeks.

"He's gone..."

"Wait D-Dad..." You looked down, "H-How did you know that I-"
"I saw you two at the beach last night and I knew you loved him since you helped him break out of prison."

You couldn't stop crying. You hugged your dad tightly.

"If he was still here with you. He would make a great son in law." He wiped your tears. "Now lets go home."

You refused and told him you wanted to stay here at the beach for a bit. He nodded and left.

"The boss told me I need to kill my second victim with another killer so I will be gone... So do you promise to wait for me here? I promise I will come back and then we can run away together.."

You remembered what he said, making you cry more harder. You had lose Hoseok, Jennie and now your love Taehyung. You looked at the necklace and then looked up at the sky.

"You didn't come back...." You said disappointedly, "But I know you will be watching me in heaven..."

"I will never forget you Taehyung."
"I love you."