1. Kissing and Messing

"Abhi atlast they accepted our love...We did it...."said pragya hugging abhi...

Abhi kissed her forehead and said "yeah...Atlast...But your papa nah...He is a terror man...He made Abhishek prem mehra wait for months...And your cousin was spying me all day and night."

Pragya chuckled and placed a sweet kiss on his left cheek and said this is for obeying dad's word.And placed a kiss on right cheek and this is for tolerating vin...

Abhi "arrey...I forgot...I even tolerated your watchman right....How many times I begged him to leave me inside...so."

Pragya "so?"

Abhi "nothing..." And turned his face to the other side.

Pragya turns his face and said "aww..." And place another kiss on his forehead while he pouted.

Pragya resisted herself after seeing that pout as they were in park.

Abhi understood it and huskily said "can we go to my car...Or my roo.."

Pragya nodded no and said "my dear abhi...I know what's cooking in your mind...Pls stop those dirty thoughts...As you know...Nothing before marriage..."

Abhi again pouted...Pragya really wanted to kiss his pouting lips but resisted herself and asked "so any plan for the evening "

Abhi "yeah...I think we should start now...So we car reach the theatre by time.."

Pragya "movie?." Abhi nodded his head and they started and reached the theatre.

Pragya saw abhi standing there with a naughty smile ,the reason for the smile is that nobody was there in the theatre except them.

She was sure that it gonna be the romantic movie which was released a couple of days before..

Abhi came near pragya and his fingers traced her waist and said "that 2 seat"

Pragya was about to protest. But she very well know she can never win an argument with him.

Pragya and abhi are in love with each other for past 9 months...Abhi confessed his love later pragya accepted with a condition that he should make her dad and mom to accept him.
Pragya being mom 's girl got instant green signal from mom but her dad,Rishi was not impressed by abhi as he was the heir of the Mehra company with which he was not in good terms...
After months of convincing her dad....He accepted their marriage....Abhi 's mom and dad passed away in a flight crash...Abhi 's uncle was the one to take care of the company...

Abhi and pragya took their seats.Abhi was quiet till the title card... then he too couldn't resist and saw pragya who was watching the movie...He signs itna unromantic....

Pragya jerks when she found his hand over her waist which was barely covered by the pale pink saree she was wearing....She slowly removed his hand and gave him a warning look....

Abhi who never cared for that warning came near her lips and huskily said "why not we both enjoy the evening?" And nuzzles near her ears slowly moves down to her neck and inhaling his drug....

Pragya tried her level best to stop her abhi but he ignored all her pleadings... Suddenly pragya pushed abhi and said " abhi...Im going out...I know where this will lead too...I don't want to break mu mom's trust...Im leaving...Watch the movie all alone"

Abhi who planned for a great romantic evening was highly disappointed...

He followed her back to the car park and was trying to convince her to spend some time with him...But she was standing in her decision...This quality is the only thing he hated in her....