Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Enjoy reading! :)

Emily's POV

"Ms. Collins"

I quickly recovered from the shock and nodded as an acknowledgment. I moved aside to give him the place to comfortably walk in. He entered and straight went in. I closed the door behind him.

God. Why is he here? Couldn't he come on any other day. Only I can have this kind of fate.

I took a deep breath and walked after him in the kitchen to see him talking with david. I quickly went back and sat on the chair where I was sitting before.

Please go back to your house daniel. I silently prayed. I hope he is not going to join us.  Go to your house and eat something there. It would be kinda embarrassing to have dinner with him. Not embarrassing but weird. I don't feel too comfortable with having dinner with him.

If only I could kick him out of here. It's not my house or I would have done it in a second. But I just can't kick him out of his OWN brother house. It would be a little too much plus I don't want to lose my much needed job.

"Muffin daniel is joining us. You don't mind. Right?" Yes. I do.

I was going to say no but daniel beat me to it and said. "Why are you even asking HER?". Daniel scoffed.

I clenched my teeth when I heard that. He said like I wasn't even here. Bastard. Who does he think he is? The king of the world?

"Asshole". I muttered angrily. Both of there head shot towards me quickly indicating that they heard it. Shit, anyways. He desrved that.

"What did you just said?" He narrowed his cold eyes and said angrily.

"Nothing". I shrugged innocently.

"Guys!". David said with you-guys-are-so-childish expression. Like you are any less.

"Yes daddy". I rolled my eyes. I cursed under my breath as I realized what I said. Ugh! I didn't said it in that way. Ahh. It came out like this.

David smirked and it made me more embarrassed. Why? God! Why? I ran my hands on my face trying to calm the burning temperature of my cheeks. I looked at daniel to see him looking at me weirdly probably grossed out by my comment.

"Is the food ready?". I asked to divert the attention.

"Yes." David said and busied himself with serving leaving me awkwardly with daniel. I got up from my chair and went to help him because he has made the food and the least I can do is help seving and to avoid daniel pathetically.

I can't avoid him when he is in the same room but I can ignore him. Yes. That's a good idea.

Genius emily.

I served and we all sat on the little dining table which was in the kitchen.

I started eating and moaned out loud. "David it's so good". I said with food still in my mouth like a manerless girl I am.

"I know muffin". He said with an arrogant smile.

"At least change this nickname". Daniel said out of nowhere. I furrowed my eyebrows in irritation. What is the problem with him? And to be honest I am kinda shocked that he spoke.

"Don't be jealous brother". David said and I rolled my eyes. Jealous? Maybe he is jealous that I spend more time with david than he does.

Daniel just shook his head in disbelief. Why is he even here? Can anyone tell me?