1: Virgin Classroom

Virgin Classroom - the blessed haven where all female students dream to be; being tutored individually by male instructors fine enough to model for the Vogue magazine. It's a paradise for all — all except for Kim Serin.

"Let's look over the requirements...." the board chairman flips over the countless pages of paperwork, furrowing his brows together. "Can you read them out please?"

"Yes, sir." the director adjusts his voice, holding up a list for all to witness. "One - the student must be a virgin. To prevent any illicit relationships with the teachers, they must be inexperienced and focused on on studies."

He looks around the table, recieving nods of acknowledgment from the rest of the school committee before diverting his eyes back to the list.

"Two - the student must be chosen from the Elite Class. Only grades exceeding a certain requirement is eligible for this project." he continues.

"Three - this student must sign non-disclosure contract, whereby they agree to keep the project a secret."

"And finally - the purpose of this project is to create a student well rounded in all subjects, including liberal arts and music. They will automatically be known as the honour of the school." the director finishes his speech, and proceeds back to his seat.

"Is there anyone fitting to the requirements at all? We haven't found a match for this annual project in three years!" the deputy manager exclaimed, showing signs of frustration. At the moment during his temper, one of the student profiles slipped from underneath his arm and onto the centre of the table.

"Kim Serin." the chairman reads, eyeing the rest of the committee.

_______________________________________

"Psst. Serin. Serin!" Ryujin begins to kick at the legs of her table, jostling the sleeping girl awake. Serin's hair was tousled and messy, and her eyes begun to roll back into its sockets despite trying her best to open them.

"Girl - you look like you came straight out of the Exorcist horror film." Ryujin twists her face in disgust as Serin started to sniff her nose unglamorously.

"This is my style, honeybun. I'm laidback." She explains, tying her hair into a messy ponytail. At that moment; Ryujin's eyeball rolled back as well - in obvious annoyance. "Pssh, laidback? More like not getting laid."

"Uh, ouch." Serin clutches her heart with a painful expression. "That burns. But if you were a guy, you'd do me right? I mean - who wouldn't want to tap this ass?"

"You would get laid if you actually talked to a guy for once, Serin." the girl argues. "If you want, I'll introduce some-

"No thank you!" she cuts in. "You know I'm too awkward with the other gender. I'm staying single until the dinosaurs come back on earth, so don't even try."

Ryujin's expression morphed into a deep disappointment. "But-" she tries to convince her friend, and is cut off again unfortunately by the school bell.

"Ugh! It's math period. I wish I was transferred to the Virgin Classroom." the girl beside Serin whines, garnering her attention. "I'd study so hard if I was."