Finding Light

Thea Light is a college student who's trying her best to pay for her college tuition. She gets good grades, behaves well when needed, and can be a sturdy stick at times.

At her college she meets Blake Gorski, a badboy who has a cute British accent and a way with words.

He messes everything around for Thea while she already has her future planned out ahead of her. She wants to stay out of trouble but all Blake brings is more trouble. How will she survive college?

___

This story is not edited whatsoever so if you find mistakes, well guess what my little munchkins? I haven't edited it. I'm writing it at the moment so I won't be editing it until it's completed. And maybe after that I might not edit it, ya see my lazy ass?

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy because after reading this book it will be one of your favorites. Mark my words!

___

Disclaimer: this story contains drug overdose, bullying, alcohol, mature content, mean girls, suicide attempts, death and coarse words.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2018 roshxwriter
All Rights Reserved.

I'm going to keep it short and tell you about not copying my story in any way, shape or form. Coming up with a plot is a hard task and it involves a lot of thinking. If you can't do that then there is no point in writing. #sorrynotsorry

Started on: March 16, 2018
Finished on: undecided