Things are not Normal~Kai

"-And I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

You turned around in confusion, pulling out your earphones to see a redheaded girl way too close to you. She looked directly at you and was puffing which meant she was likely chasing you while you were out on a run.

"I'm sorry, were you talking to me?"

She seemed dumbfounded for a second, "You-You didn't hear me?" She asked, incredulously.

When you shook your head, she sighed, "I just wanted to apologize for this whole fiasco, it wasn't the right time, but I hope you don't have any hard feelings." She held her hand out for a good-natured shake and you raised a brow.

"Do I know you?"

Her mouth went agape and she blushed, embarrassed, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Skylor, Kai's girlfriend."

You cringed. Of course. She wanted to rub it in, but you weren't going to give her that satisfaction.

"Alright, Skylor, Kai's girlfriend, you wanted to apologize?"

She was immediately off put, which made you smirk. "Oh, um, yes. I wanted to say sorry and I hope you can let all of this go."

"I don't recall ever holding on to it, but alright, apology accepted. Good bye." With that you turned around and began to walk away.

"Wait! Don't you want to say anything to me?" You turned back to face her with a smug grin, "Is there something you would like to hear?"

You mocked, realization, "Oh! I get it! You want me to cry and then say that I'll never forgive you or my ex-boyfriend who's dead to me. Well, okay, but do I actually have to show tears?"

She blushed.

"Oh, was that not what you wanted? Enlighten me then. Did you want me to make a scene so you could stroke that big ego of yours that you managed to snag one of the ninja that was actually disgusting enough to cheat on a girl? Or was it that stealing a girl's boyfriend wasn't enough, you wanted to humiliate her as well?"

You watched as she darted her eyes away from you, shuddering as you came menacingly closer. You sucked your teeth, "If you wanted that, then, I'm afraid you'll have to steal another girl's boyfriend, honey. 'Cuz I don't waste time on shit like that."

You rolled your eyes at her and released a sigh through your nose. "Alright then, nice meeting you, Skylor. Good bye."