Chapter 67 - London Bridge On My Ass

Christina's POV

OMG... I cannot believe that Harry lied to me.  He fucking slept with her.  I just can't comprehend it.  I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved with him.  I knew I would be the one getting hurt.

"Miss Ferrari, we are almost to the airport.  Did you need to stop anywhere before I drop you there?" the driver asks.  Thank God I always keep my passport, drivers license and credit cards on me so I really do not need anything from Harry's mother's house.  I just need to go home.  "No, thank you.  I have all I need.  I have to get the next plane home."

We pull up to Manchester Airport and I thank the driver and jump out.  I run into the ticketing area and look at the board to see which flight is leaving first.  I see Virgin Atlantic is leaving in two hours to New York.

I walk up to the ticket counter and pray there is a seat available.   I notice there are people staring at me and I am not sure it is my fancy dress or that some people have recognized me or I am just looking crazy right now.  I ask the woman if there were any seats left on the next flight to New York.

Why is she looking at me like that?  I guess I do look a little crazy right now.  I bet my mascara has ran all down my face.  Shit...  "Miss, are you ok?" she asks.  I lie and tell her that there has been a death in the family and I need to get to New York as soon as possible.

She tells me that she is so sorry and will look right away.   "There is one seat left.  Please give me your identification and a credit card and I will process the ticket for you." she says.   I hand her everything and wait for the ticket.

I thank her profusely and head to the security check point to get to the terminal.  After I pass through security I see a store that has some clothes in it.  I really should find something to change into. 

I walk in and find all souvenir merchandise.  Oh well, I guess I will be wearing this sweatshirt with a picture of the British flag on it.  Oh look yoga pants that have a picture of the London bridge across the ass.  Nice...  *rolls eyes*

What am I going to do about shoes?  Shit...  Just then this lady walks up to me and says that she loves my shoes.   I look down at her feet and see she has on sneakers and they look to be my size.   I ask her how much she like my shoes.  She looks at me confused but within 5 minutes I have bought the clothes, socks, a hat and have her sneakers on my feet.

I run into the ladies room and change and come back out and give the lady the dress since it did go with the shoes besides I don't want anything from Harry.   She is beyond happy and runs in the bathroom to change into the dress.

I grab a coffee and make my way to my gate and see I still have 90 minutes before the plane takes off.  I sit in the corner and pull my hat down in case someone recognizes me and puts it on Twitter or something then Harry will know where I am.

I sit and wait...

Harry's POV

I tell my mum I am going to the airport now and hang up.  I head into the Manchester airport and  I keep trying to call her phone but it keeps going to voicemail.  Dammit Christina, please answer your phone!   I call my assistant Nancy and have her check the times for flights to New York from Manchester so I can keep driving.

My phone rings and I look down and it is Louis calling.  I can't talk to anyone right now.  I will call him back later.

Just as I am pulling up Nancy calls me back and says Virgin Atlantic has a flight leaving in 90 minutes.  I park the car and run inside.  I walk up to the ticket counter and ask the lady to please check if Christina is on that flight.