Things are not Normal~Jay

You entered a tea shop that your friend had been raving to you about. You had told her that you'd go together but you happened to pass it so, why not? Your friend said that it was absolutely no use ordering normal tea here, because they're special due to their exotic tea flavours.

Black current, chili, jasmine, raspberry, yup, these were exotic alright. You sat awkwardly behind the counter, what did people do at a tea shop? You could only assume that it was the same at a cafe, except less busy.

"Um, can I have a black current tea?" The lady behind the counter smiled and went out back to prepare it while you fiddled with your phone.

The bell rang as someone entered the store and the lady called out saying that she'd be right with them. You didn't look up until you heard someone clear a throat. Of course, it was Nya, were they stalking you now?

"Yes?" You offered her a pursed smile, silently begging for the lady to come out with the tea.

Nya sighed, knowing that you'd try and act aloofly, "(Y/N), I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to come between your relationship. Please, accept Jay's apologies."

You cringed, "Nya, I don't blame you, I know what it's like when you go through a break up, you just want a shoulder to lean on and to understand you and love you." You faked a frown and smirked when you saw her squirm with guilt. (Y/N), 1. Nya, 0.

You accepted your tea with a smile and Nya placed her order, "But, I'm sorry Nya, I can't accept Jay's apologies, because he had chosen to be there, for you, his ex, instead of his girlfriend. And I went home and cried, a lot." Her eyes cast downward and she looked sullen. You suddenly felt very, very evil. (Y/N), 2. Nya, still 0.

You took a sip of tea and straightened up, "Well, I cried and then I built a bridge and got over it. So, I hope Jay can do the same, although frankly, I don't really care."

You took another sip and Nya took her order, in a to-go cup and hastily left the shop. You smirked, (Y/N), 3. Nya, always 0.

You win.