7

As I lay there on my bed, I could hear weird things from below my room (Attic). There were footsteps and voices, I must be going crazy or something.

  I sat up on the bed and looked around, I didn't see anything but I know something must be there. As I glanced around the room, I heard a creak in the corner. I stared at it. Before I knew it, there were footsteps coming toward me.

Whatever it was, I could start to see it as its light steps stopped at the end of my bed.

Its body stretched over the bed abnormally and its face was mere inches from mine. It looked like me but it was all black, like a shadow, like me. It started to giggle, I didn't say anything.

The thing grew close to me and spoke.

"hahaha...Why hello there." Its voice was deep and sounded like a demon.

  I didn't respond, I was ready to get up and attack but my body couldn't move....like something was holding me down.

"I don't give a shit about your demon ass, let me go."

    The thing spoke again, disregarding my response, "I thought you would know who I am after all I am the reason why you're like this." There was a grin on the thing's fucking face.

"So what if you changed the way I look, that means nothing." I did not care what this thing wanted, I just want to sleep. Uuughhhh.

It frowned.

I blinked and it was gone. The weird pressure holding me down was now gone. I'll have to bring this up to the slender man at some point.

[ Next Day ]

I heard a Knock on the door to my room as I was messing with the dresser.

Somehow I broke the handle.

   My eyes drifted over to the door, fine I will see who it is. I opened the door all the way, I've given up on trying to hide from the others.

I mean look at this elf.

"What is it?"

   I peered down at the link-looking video game character, "Breakfast" his voice glitched between break and fast.

"Where is your bed?" he looked past me into my room, I pointed up at the hatch. He shrugged and smiled.

"That's pretty cool, be down at the table in 5" I closed the door as he floated away, "Names Ben by the way," he said right before the door clicked.

I got ready and left my umbrella behind. As I walk down the stairs that led to the living room, I could hear plates and I could smell the food that was being made.

  The chatter of people as well, and screaming? I made my way to where all the noise was, I grabbed the handle of the large door in front of me. The loud talking of people was becoming annoying but...... I don't know.

   Walking through the door, I quietly closed the door and made my way to the table.

   There were a lot of people sitting at the table, none of them paid much attention to me but Ben did give me a wave.
  Slender looked over and waved me over to sit down in the seat that was empty next to him. On the other side of him was Sally, she was munching down on some pancakes. It seemed as if everyone got pancakes.

The eyeless guy was eating kidneys.

   I walked over and sat down on the empty chair that was not so empty anymore. The slender man kept eating the food that was placed in front of him, his mouth that was never there in the first place stretched one. I looked down at my food.

  On the plate sat two pancakes and a biscuit, a glass of water too. After a while of staring down at the food, I finally started eating it but in small bits. This place is very strange. A mansion full of serial killers that all follow this creature.

Everything will make sense soon.

  There was a light buzz in my head. I peered up at slenderman, knowing it was him who was listening to my thoughts.

   I wasn't that big of an eater. As everyone was finishing their food there was still a lot on my plate. It seemed that slender didn't mind that I didn't eat all of it, he started picking up the plates...as well as mine.

  He brought them over to the sink and started cleaning them.

  The other creeps and proxies started walking out of the kitchen. Jeff basically shoved ben out of the kitchen. I was the last one to go but I didn't, I stood up from the chair that was way bigger than I was and started picking up the plates that slender had not picked up yet.

  Same with the glasses. I was kinda glad no one noticed the way I looked, explaining that I do not know how this happened would be hard. I brought the plates and cups and glasses over to where slender was cleaning them and placed them on the counter next to the sink.

  Slender looked down at me, he laid his hand on my head and patted my head. What does he want to gain from us?

  Walking out of the kitchen, I closed the door gently. Ben was playing video games as usual and eyeless man was watching. I walked over and stood behind Jack, leaning on the couch a little.

"So, what happened with you? Everyone here has some kind of fucked up story," Jack asked while looking up (or down) at me with his blue mask.

  I looked back down at him, our 'eyes' met for a second, I looked at Ben's game.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked even if I knew what he meant.

  "Look at you, your skin is black as the color and your eyes are a creepy white. At least your hair matches your skin," he remarked as he looked at the game as well.

  I looked down at my hands, "I don't know what this is" I said plainly, Jack stood up and patted my back before walking up to his room.