I'm Cross Dressing 004

(A/N) Vote and Comment!! I have finally updated this book again sorry for the long wait because this book only updates once a week but I'll try to make more time for this book and my main focus is on my first book~ Not edited but enjoy~

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

(Y/N) Pov:

That is honestly heck a creepy, he's probably cosplaying with his angry and strength he probably killed an animal for his cosplay ears. At this rate I won't be able to go to school tomorrow and I don't want to sleep in a place that looks so pretty and big but with a guy like him I rather not. I'm just gonna place the blanket there on the couch and leave with my bag. I opened the door and It lead me back into the woods. Now it's time to find a way back home. I walked slowly out of the castle and on that slight moment I got knocked out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to the sound of a noisy ringing alarm. I opened my eyes to see the bright light shining on me. Where am I? I sat up and notice I was in my room. When did I come back here? The last thing I remembered was walking out of a castle. Oh, I just remember Cai XuKun was cosplaying and that was funny! Since everyone freaking knows that I was arguing with someone in front of the whole school maybe I should cosplay? Or may I say cross dressing. I checked in my closet for a wig and some guy like clothes. Good thing that school doesn't have any uniform so is free to wear whatever you want.

After when I finish putting the clothes on I shouted "Grandma can you come to my room?" 

"I'm coming sweetie~" she said. She opened my door, "What do you want sweetie?" she asked. 

"I wanna have a talk with you." I said. 

"Oh ok sweetie." she said as she enters my room. "So what is it?" she asked. 

"Did you sign a contract?" I asked. 

"Sweetie, I'm sorry about that.." she said as she coughed. 

"It's fine..." I said. 

"How long is the contract?" I asked. 

"It ends when your parents stop arguing or when you finish school there," she said. 

"How do you even know those people?" I asked. 

"It's because..." she said. "It's because I was one of the bunnies at that school," she sighed. 

"What's with bunnies there?" I asked. 

"It's just..." she said but then stopped. "But anyways sweetie, why are you dress up like a guy?" she asked. 

"It's for fun!" I lied. "Now grandma can you please tell me the way out of the school cause I got lost," I said. 

"You just walk straight and don't ever look back," she said. "Now (Your Nickname) I have your salad ready and your lunch is ready too!" she said as she walked out of my room. 

"Thanks grandma!" I shouted. Now it's just the matter of time and making my teachers convinced that I wanted to dress like this for a day and not call my actual name. What name should I call myself today? 

Hmm.. how about (Your pick of a guy's name)! I walked down the stairs to the breakfast area quickly munch on the food. "You make some good vegetarian food grandma!" I said as my mouth was full of lettuce. 

"Sweetie, eat your food and don't eat while your talking cause I don't want you having that habit." she said. 

"Why?" I asked as I continued to chew on my food.