Chapter 6

JACKSON'S POINT OF VIEW

    This small petite girl came in behind Seunghoon. He said before he left to meet her that I might have a family memeber here. It's strange because no one comes to visit me because I'm usually too busy to take a break for family. But he also said it was a family emergency. The girl just kept staring at me though; which started to make me feel uncomfortable.

    "Um I'm sorry but what's going on? Is my family ok?" I asked.

She seemed to flinch and her eyes teared up a bit but she quickly blinked them away. I started to get confused till she finally spoke up.

    "Is it possible we can speak in private?"

I nodded and took her to another room.

    It seemed to take forever for her to speak because she just kept pacing.

    "Ok this is going to sound crazy but please let me finish before you interrupt." She said.

I just stared at her because to be honest, she started to scare me.

    "Jackson, my name is Miya Wang and I'm the daughter of Sophia and Ruiji Wang. I got adopted when I was maybe just a few months old. I just found out about this maybe a couple weeks ago. I just wanted to meet you."

I started to laugh because this has to be a joke. She's a very good actress, I'll give her that.

     "Who put you to this? JB or Mark?" I said laughing.

She didn't laugh and just kept staring at me.

    "This isn't a joke Jackson. Look I have papers to prove what I said."

    "Papers don't mean a thing when you could have done it yourself. Now seriously, who put you up to this?"

    "I said it wasn't a joke! Why would I be kidding about something like this?"

I started to get irritated because now this isn't funny. She has to be some deranged fan that got lucky sneaking in.

    "Leave. Now!" I said and walked into the dance room with my band members.

   "Look at me Jackson! We have the same eyes and our face shape." She said following me.

My band members stopped and stared at our situation. They didn't know what to do. I finally started to get mad and embarrassed because she could've just left but she decided to follow me and start a scene in front of my friends and manager.

    "Get out now! I'll give you one last chance to leave on your own. You refuse, I'll call security and I'll make sure you can never get close to me or my family." I said with so much venom.

    She started to tear up. I felt bad the moment those words left my mouth. I didn't mean to be so harsh but she just wouldn't leave.

    "Fine I'll go. But please just think of what I said. If you have even just a small feeling of what I said was true then ask mom and dad about their daughter Miya." She said and walked out.

My friends shook their heads because I was pretty harsh on that girl. If she just left then nothing would've happened. JB came up to me and pulled me outside the room.

   "I've never seen you so mad."

My nerves started to calm down but I couldn't shake what she said. Do I really have a sister?