Chapter 7

Miya's Point of View

    I couldn't get out of that building fast enough. Running out and people just kept looking at me. But as I exited I didn't see the tall man I ran into. I fell to the ground and had no energy to get back up. I was humiliated enough so might as well have everyone see me defeated.

    "Are you ok miss?" The stranger said.

I really had no energy for anything until he squatted down to pull me up. He kept mummering something but his mask across his mouth kept making his words muffled. He pulled me to an alley which made me realize what was happening.

    "Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry for not paying attention. Please I'm sorry!" I started to say while tears streamed down my face.

The stranger put both his hands up with shock in his eyes. He pulled his mask down and started to try and calm me down.

    "Woah! Miss I'm not trying anything. You seemed a little distressed and started to create a crowd, and I can't afford to be seen. My name is Kim Namjoon and if people saw me then you could've gotten hurt."

    "Why would've I gotten hurt if people saw you?" I asked.

He then laughed a little.

    "I'm a member of a kpop band named BTS. People know me as RM."

I just raised my eyebrows. Is everyone here an idol?

    "What happened miss?"

   "You can call me Miya and my life just exploded to a million pieces."

    I told him.what happened and just waited for him to laugh because who would believe me? Jackson didn't but I can't blame him. RM didn't laugh though. No smirk or anything. He just listened and believed me?

    "I'm just a stranger to you. Why would you need to lie? Plus I do see a little bit of Jackson in you if you were really looking for similarities." Namjoon said.

    "You know Jackson?"

    "We're actually friends."

Great! I just complained about Jackson to his friend! This day just can't get any worse. But as I thought about that it started to rain. I actually laughed when the rain hit my face.

    "Do you have a place to stay?"

I shook my head because I spent so much on plane tickets, taxi rides and food..

    "My band members and I just moved to a bigger place. We have extra space that is usually for friends and family if they come over. Luckily you're my friend. So..."

Namjoon started to blush as he was rambling. I smiled at his sweetness and accepted his offer. It may be crazy but at least it's a roof I guess.