Chapter 10

Jackson's Point of View

    I've been really off during our practices. Like I can't remember our dances anymore or when we're recording our songs, I keep forgetting the words. JB was getting a little frustrated as well so he took me out for coffee to clear my head.

    After we got our coffee and a table in the corner of the coffee house he started to interrogate me.

    "What's going on? You never mess up."

I just hung my head in shame because he's right. So much drama has happened though. My family is coming back today and I'm picking them up in a few hours. Maybe I'm just stressed on what answers they'll give me.

    "I'm sorry hyung. Just a lot on my mind."

    "Have you seen that girl since she came to see you?"

That question caught me off guard. Why would I want to see her? She was spouting out nonsense about her and I being related. It was ridiculous.

    "No I haven't!  But why would I want to see her?"

    "You may think what happened was insane but you didn't let her talk either."

    I was getting irritated because he was taking her side it seems. He's my friend and he's saying that I was in the wrong? I grabbed what's left of my coffee and told JB I had to leave to pick up my parents. He just shook his head and waved goodbye.

    I was an hour early at the airport and just hung out on my phone just trying to pass the time. But as time passed by, my legs started to shake. I didn't really even notice till I stood up and instantly had to sit back down because my legs were weak. Must be my nerves. I really hope I get some answers.

    My mother started to run to me and gave me a long hug when she saw me. I really missed her while she was away. My father was a ways behind her and just smiled at my mom. He loved her so much, and you can see it in his eyes. He gave me a side hug and I welcomed them both home. On our way home though I kept trying to keep my mind busy. I really wanted to ask but now wasn't the time. My mom kept telling me how her time in the U.S. was and I just kept smiling and shaking my head. But she's my mom and knew something was up.

   "So you know that your father and I went to a strip club?"

I instantly grimaced at that and yelled "WHAT?!"

She started to laugh at my reaction and my dad just shaking his head.

    "What's going on Jackson? You haven't been listening to a word I've said."

    "Something happened but I kind of just want to be home when we all can just sit and talk."

    "Well why can't you say anything now?" My mom asked.

    "Just wait mom. I promise I'll explain everything when we get home."

    I tried to give her a reassuring smile so she wouldn't worry. But I can see it on both my mom and dad's face that they didn't believe it. If only my parents knew what had happened these past few days.