Lovers (Kai Hiwatari x Reader x Brooklyn Masefield) [Part 2] (LEMON)

"Mind if I join?"

Both you and Kai were frozen in your positions. Kai was still inside you and you were still reeling from your orgasm moments ago. And now you were being watched by Brooklyn Masefield, his eyes wandering your naked form with a lustful expression.

How long had he been standing there? How had you not seen him? And he wanted to join?

Kai, having remained clothed the whole time, wasn't suffering the same embarrassment you were. He eyed Brooklyn carefully, wondering if the arrogant ginger was being serious or not.

"You really want her?" Kai asked, much to your surprise.

Brooklyn smiled with a small nod, "She looks like she could take it."

You were floored. Was Kai actually considering this?! Did you not get a say?!

"Kai!" You complained, cut off by your mouth forming a soft "o" as Kai pulled out of you, tucking his cock back in and zipping up his pants.

"We're not technically official," Kai murmured, "It's your decision."

Brooklyn hummed and came closer, gripping your chin and forcing you to look up at him.

"Think about it princess~ Two men, twice the pleasure." he smirked, his lips brushing yours as he spoke.

A shiver traveled up and down your spine at his tone. Maybe it was the familiar ache in your lower regions in response to his words, but you actually began contemplating his offer. Kai seemed okay with it, and Brooklyn was very attractive.

"O...Okay," you whispered, Brooklyn's gaze mesmerizing you as you spoke without even thinking first.

"Perfect," he murmured, closing the gap between both your mouths for a short, soft kiss.

Kai, who had taken a seat back on the bench, watched as your back arched in response to the kiss. He wasn't crazy about the idea of another man taking you, but curiosity got the best of him. You had always been very dirty in the bedroom, but he wanted to see just how far you'd go.

"We should go somewhere more comfortable," Brooklyn said, standing and lifting you up bridal style in his arms, "Theres a lounge down the hall with a bed and a door that locks."

Kai nodded in agreement and the two bladers walked out the door, your naked form still in Brooklyn's arms.

"Brooklyn! I can walk!" You whisper yelled, "And I'm naked!" You said, blushing heavily.

Brooklyn smiled, a sadistic aura behind the seemingly innocent expression, "After how hard he was taking you? I doubt you can walk properly. And besides, if someone sees they can join us too. The more the merrier!"

You blushed and looked away at his assumption that you would just allow them to whore you out to any man who walked by, but kept your mouth shut, fearing if you talked back he might consider allowing it to happen.

Kai smirked at the comment and he felt a tightness in his pants at the thought of multiple men taking you, but quickly dismissed it. He was very possessive of you, and even just Brooklyn sharing you was a lot to process.

Kai unlocked the door with Brooklyn's key, allowing Brooklyn to walk in and lay you on the bed in the middle of the room.

"Do you sleep here?" Kai asked, looking around the room that seemed lived in already.

Brooklyn nodded, sitting down on the edge of the bed, "But I've never had a girl here before," he patted his lap, "Bend over (First Name). I want to see your little treasure~"