It Was All Him

Julie's pov:

Me and the boys all stand in a circle as we wait while coach talks with the announcers.

"This is pissing me off, I'm about to go up there and mess someone's face up." Zander says from me across our little circle.

"As tempted as I am, we have to let coach talk to them first." Ashton says right next to me as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I didn't even see one single person with drugs on our team." Luke says squinting his eyes and looking over at the rest of their team who where silently sitting in the stands watching eagerly as coach talks while throwing his hands up in the air.

It's been over twenty minutes and nothing has been clarified yet.

When the announcement was first made, the crowd cried out immediately.

"I didn't know a whole team could get disqualified because of one person." Damien says from beside me.

"Well, it depends. If it was a little tournament and it was for sure that it was only one person, then he would just not participate, get suspended, or get kicked off the team." Ashton says.

"But why is the whole team getting disqualified?" Damien asks.

"They don't know who exactly brought the drugs. In this case, they might think it was the whole entire team." Ashton says looking back at coach. He continues, "That's why coach is fighting back, we technically didn't get disqualified yet, they can't do that until they do a check."

"A check?" I question.

They all look at me, "That means they basically will be going through all our stuff trying to find any trace of drugs." Jake answers my question.

"Why do they even think someone brought drugs in the first place?" Luke asks, but Zander didn't hesitate to answer.

"Because I bet they had something to do with it." He nods his head behind me and we all glance at the other team.

They were all huddled up in a group talking among one another in low whispers.

"Everyone please listen up!!" I hear the announcer speak out.

I watch as the whole crowd grows silent eagerly waiting for what he had to say.

"We will search each and everyone's bags," The announcer says, "including the other team. No one leaves here until this situation is handled properly."

Suddenly, the front door of the room slams open and four policeman walk in.

My eyes go wide as I watch as they bring with them two of those drug sniffing dogs.

I don't know why but I have always wanted to have one of them.

What?

Wouldn't it be so cool to have a police dog?

"Holy shit." Zander mumbles under his breath watching as they make their way over to the row of bags lined up against the wall.

I feel a squeeze to my hand and I look over to see Ashton looking down at me.

I give him a questionable look but he doesn't say or do anything as he looks back up at them.

He's holding my hand.

I blush as I try not to make a big deal out of it.

Oh you know, just the boy I have feelings for is holding my hand.

Not freaking out or anything.

Nope.

Not at all.