10.

Going to the gym Kimoya said we should me at.

"Hey sis ,what up!?" I ask.
"Hey ,do you know desire boyfriend?" She ask "no ,is it Rayon still ?" I ask.

"Nahh she got a different one,who goes by kid" she said.

I know I ain't hearing right cause kid can't fuck with me and fuck with her!
"You know his real name?" I ask

"Yeah,Lucas coly" she answer.

"Oh what up with dem ?" I ask.
"Well  ' kid ' called up yo name to her and she got mad saying she gone do dat and dat and Lucas betta leave yo ass alone" she explained.

I got a text from Lucas .
Lucas: where you at?

Faith:none yah business but when I get home we needa talk!

Lucas :okey Shawty

End of texts.

"Thanks Kimoya ,but can you keep west for me,for but a week,plz?" I ask.

"Yeah girl, send her stuff Lata."

Back a Lucas place.
In his bedroom.
"What up girl?" He ask. "You know desire" I ask looking at him,he froze and said yes.

Bitch!
"Well you know that bitch ma sista and you fucking with her and me at the time, you think I'm still a stripper?,and I got no feeling for you?" I said.
"I wanna know what the fuck yo calling my name to her? Bout she gone do dat & dat and you betta leave ma ass alone! What the fuck that for? Then you coming in here talking you like and want me!" I continued.

"Imm leave and ain't coming back! " I finish walking to west room,but before leaving kid room I stopped at the door and said "oh tell desire I got shits up &coming and to watch her back ,cause Zammer coming out back" slamming the door shut.