38. Sealed, Stamped, and Official

I was running fast

I was running fast.

Running right after my palm met against Romeo's now reddened cheek, injecting adrenaline rush to pump all throughout my body as my nose gushed out blood.

The view of his shocked facial expression made me feel weird. I definitely didn't feel bad for slapping him since I believed that he deserved it. You insult me countless of times, treat me like actual shit, and then expect me to just be okay with it?

I'm not some doll he can just play with! All he's doing now is confusing me. He says so many things to me that hurts me and when he kisses me it feels like the complete opposite. That's not okay.

Does Romeo sort of like me or just using me as an experiment? He did say I wasn't his type so why did he just kiss me again? These past few experiences with Romeo have done nothing but make my stomach hurt from all the butterflies and my brain hurt from all the confusion.

I'm so confused..

I didn't bother looking down at my blood soaked sleeve as my legs seemed like they had their own mind. I haven't ran like this in a long time. The last time I ran this fast was when I joined track back in sophomore year, this could maybe even be faster.

Am I running because I hate Romeo or am I running because I secretly like him?

Well whatever the answer is, it won't be answered, at least in a very long time, or maybe not even answered at all.

As I was lost in a train of thought, I remember my entire body freezing up to the sight of someone in latex black boots and a familiarly lavish ensemble.

It was Posh walking pass me by himself, his eyes covered in shades as I felt way too nervous to say anything but I figured I should. "H-hey Posh!" My voice cracked as he seemed hesitant to even stop to speak to me but he did anyways.

He swallowed and sighed, giving me a moment to see his eyes through his shades which were absolutely tear filled. "Hey," He slightly tilted his head, clearly not remembering who I was. "Hey you."

"I'm sorry for what happened to Cadence. It must've been so scary for you." I bit my lip as he took a moment to respond, looking off to the distance before responding.

"Yea." He dryly nodded. "To be honest it did, and I'm not usually afraid of anything. It definitely puts things to perspective." His tiny frame walked towards me, his head tilting up to face me which felt beyond intimidating. "What was your name again?"

"Micah." I let out my name as if it was obvious. "We kinda almost died canoeing together?"

"Huh." He breathed. "Well tell Sascha he's an angel and please do thank him for me. I haven't seen Cadence this happy in a while." With that said, he proceeded to quickly leave before I could even respond.