Maki Harukawa x Male Reader

(Y/N) = Your name

You watched as your crush walked out of the room since people found out that she was the Ultimate Assassin. You were confused but not mad or scared that she was the ultimate assassin at all. but it seemed like mostly everyone was, you looked over to see Ouma smiling. you felt anger rise in you as you looked at him, since you finished your breakfast early you walked out of the lunch room as well. you decided to go to Maki's lab to see if she was okay, you knew the others would want to see if her room was the Ultimate Assassin's lab to but you didn't care.

 you walked over and stopped at the door, debating if she would be mad at you or not. you shook off the thought and knocked on the door.it opened a crack "what do you want" she asked "I just wanted to talk,no one is with me and they don't know that I am here" you said looking around the hall to see if anyone followed you out there.she opened the door a bit more to see you and then it opened all the way. you walked in and looked at everything in her lab. "Ouma was right? " you thought as you sat down as she went through some stuff in the back. "if you are wondering I am not going to kill anyone here" she said looking at you. "I didn't think you would" you said which made her have a slight blush. "why are you in here, shouldn't you be scared of me?" she asked walking closer, "I came in here to talk to you, why would you hide your talent Maki?" you asked. "don't tell anyone okay, I trust you okay. I hid my talent because I wanted to forget about my past and start fresh, I thought that it would scare everyone if i told them that I was the ultimate assassin so I didn't want them to be scared of me" she said. you walked over to her "I'm not scared of you, you know. but why the Ultimate Child Caregiver" you said. "My parents were gone before I could even remember. As a result, I was raised in an orphanage. I had to help take care of the younger children at the orphanage because the older kids had to help take care of the younger ones. Even though children liked me a lot , I did not like them back nearly as much and wasn't even particularly fond of taking care of them. that's why I chose to be called that" she said running her hands through her hair. "oh i'm sorry Maki" you said sort of hugging her. 

she let you hug her for a second then someone started to knock on the door. you turned her face to face you "if they judge you I am here okay" you said as she opened the door with you behind her. when she opened it everyone was there and asked to see her lab. you both already knew that they would so she let them in. she stayed by you the whole entire time. you protected her the whole time when they asked her questions. but they didn't ask why she said child caregiver though. after everyone was done they left since it was getting late, you both went outside to meet with Katio and Shiuchi to train. you did 100 push ups and yet again Maki finished beofre all of you. everyone stood up and headed back to our rooms. but Tenko walked up to you and Maki before you went in. Maki gave her a death stare when she walked up to you both. "i'm not here for trouble i just need to ask for a favor" she said rubbing the back of her neck. you raised your eye brow "go on" you said crossing your arms. she explained the situation with Angie and the resurrection plans and how she wanted you two to stop them from doing it. "well okay then" Maki said as Tenko led the way to Angie's lab. Maki walked close to you as you went down to her lab. you knocked on the door and then Tenko told you that only student council members could enter. she knocked and Angie came out, "oh so your betraying student council huh" Angie said as you were walking around her lab. suprised by the sculptures of all of our dead friends, you looked back at Maki with wide eyes she looked at you with the same expression. You, Maki and Tenko couldn't tell Angie to stop so she kicked you out of her lab. Tenko thanked you for at least trying to help and you walked with Maki back to your rooms. you both stopped in front of her door. "thanks for being there today" she said running a hand through her hair. "it's nothing, good night Maki roll" you laughed at the last part since it was a name Katio gave her. she just rolled her eyes and shut the door. you walked over to your room and went inside. you sat on your bed and laid down thinking of what Angie was going to do about the resurrection.

You, Shiuchi, Maki and Himiko were the last alive. Keebo sacrificed himself to save everyone from Tsumgi from killing you all. you helped Maki up from the ruble, she smiled at you. you couldn't help your self you leaned in and kissed Maki, she hung her arms on your neck. you pulled back for air and looked into each others eyes. "I'm glad we made it out alive, but i'm going to miss Katio" you said hugging her. you knew she still wasn't used to having affection but you hugged her anyway. "I know but he would want us to keep going you know" she said as you looked up at the whole in the glass that Keebo made. "well what now guys" you said referring to Shiuchi and Himiko. "I don't know (Y/N), I don't know" Shiuchi said looking at the same spot as you were looking in. "let's just not do a killing game ever again" Shiuchi said with a smile. "yeah let's hope" you thought as you had Maki in your arms. thinking about what you all were going to do.