To Be A Hero pt2

A couple of hours later~

A certain blonde was walking down the street as she carries a notebook entitled "Hero Analysis For The Future." She said to herself as she continues to walk through the city streets to her home.

Katsuki Bakugo was her name. The girl was heading home after a after school hangout with her friends in the arcade and some shopping centers. While still walking she took the liberty of reading whatever her childhood friend wrote in the book.

'Hm let see what Deku has been up to with this book." Katsuki said to herself expecting a lot of hero's already written down taking half of the notebook already.

What surprised her was that the first page. It held an old picture that she only recognized. It was her about ten or nine years ago when she was still friends with the nerd. Their mothers standing behind the two children that were most definitely friends at the time of the picture taken.

The girl did not like to think back at those times because to her it seem pointless. Backed then when she got her quirk, she started to change like started to hurt others even the dudes that hanged out with her. But Izuku was the only one that did stray away because of her abusive nature no he just stayed because she was his only friend that will ever have and at the time her younger self did not mind.

Although now it was nothing more than a moment of a past long ago. The blonde kept walking as she read the few pages that had being completed by Izuku. That is until she passed by an alleyway...that held a beaten criminal that held more darker motives.

With Izuku and Gine a couple hours earlier~

Izuku finally came home a bit excited which had the Sayian girl curious but lost focus on it as the human boy cooked dinner and by the god she was loving already with his cooking.

After dinner, Izuku decided that now would be best time to go with Gine to show her around the town. The girl was to looking forward to seeing the sights a new planet since she is going lie low for a while here.

"Gine-San do you want to wash your armor?" The boy asked as he looks at the dirty chest piece. "Oh if it's no trouble. And is it okay I use your hygienic chamber?" The boy was puzzled by the word hygienic chamber but soon realize what the alien girl meant. "Oh you mean the bathroom? Yea by all means go ahead it's down the hall to the left." The girl nodded then proceeded to make her way to the restroom. "By the way leave your old outfit outside the room, I am going to find something another outfit for you!" The boy shouted down the hallway to here a "Okay" from the girl.

Home undressed herself and did what Izuku said by leaving the outfit she was previously wearing outside.

When going into the shower, Gine looked for a way to turn on hot water. Thankfully she found her answer by the red arrow that pointed to the left of a sliver lever. Within turning the lever to the left she shrieked in shocked of how cold water first touched her naked skin. Soon after it started to warm up for the girl. She hummed in the nice feeling of warm water showering above.

Meanwhile Izuku finished cleaning up the kitchen and made his way to the bathroom to get the outfit that Gine was once wearing. Soon picking up a chest piece, a small tank top, tight leg wear, and some worn out boots. After throwing the clothes except the armor and boots in the washing machine. Izuku thought to himself 'should I just give her some of my clothes and some of mom's?' Truthfully Izuku did not think that Sayian's really cared for fashion since they were a warrior race as Gine stated the night before.

After a couple of minutes going through some clothes since the boy did have some clothes for the lower piece as well as upper piece but chose to mixed up the clothes that he and his mother had.