4. Flashback

OKAY, SO FIRST OFF, SORRY ITS TAKEN SO LONG FOE ME TO UPDATE, THERE HAVE BEEN ALOT OF OBSTACLES TO GET OVER, SO I EITHER DIDN'T HAVE TIME OR I HAD WRITERS BLOCK. EVE AND I ARE NO LONGER WRITING THIS STORY TOGETHER, ITS NOW JUST ME. BUT IF YOU WANT TO, CHECK OUT EVES PERSONAL ACCOUNT auzzibozo. BUT HERE IT IS CHAPTER 4!

(ALECS POV)

"TAKE HER TO THE PACK DOCTOR NOW!" I hear Zac yell to me.

"I KIND OF CAN'T ZACHERY!" I yell back.

"THEN GIVE HER TO ME!" He grabs Athena bridal style and jogs to the door.

"Stupid dog" He mutters, before exiting the room and running down the hall.

Why couldn't you take her Alec! Axel yells.

Because I don't care about her. I only took her because I knew you wouldn't have shut up about it.

Exactly! I wouldn't have shut up about it because she is our mate! He says, still yelling.

No. She is YOUR  mate. I never wanted a mate, hell, I didn't even plan on becoming a werewolf, Axel, I'm sorry if you cant live without her, but I wont be able to live with her! I say, spilling out my thoughts I've had since we entered the pack lands.

flash back 7 years ago

"Hey, mum, its Alexander, just calling to let you know that I will be home late, I got a detention.....again, I'll be home around five, call me back. love you." I hung up and walked towards my group of friends.

"Hey man, did you call her?" My best friend; Ryder, asked me.

"Yea," I replied.

"Well, what did you tell her?"

"I said I got another detention and that I'll be home at five." 

 "Haha! what was her reaction dude?"

"She didn't pick up, I left her a voice message." I said in a bored tone, playing with my lip-ring. I really didn't want to go with them, I wanted to stay home with my mum and help her with my new-born sister, but I've been called weak and scared to many times and I'm not going to loose the only group of friends I have all because I'm a fucking pussy.

"Okay, just hop into the car, we're already late," 

We begin walking across the carpark, passing each student with a smug look plastered on our troubled faces. Cecilia jogs up to me, her electric blue eyes piercing right through me. I stop and  turn my head to my right, now facing her, I open my mouth to tell her to piss off, but she crashes her lips onto mine. I stumble back a little, taken by surprise of her sudden act, I pull my self together and push her off of me. Cecilia is, I guess you could say the slut of Eastwood High. She's beautiful, ill admit that, but her personality is as cold as ice. she stumbles back shrieking, a shrill cry erupts from her throat.

"WHAT THE FUCK ALEC!?" She screams, now gathering everyone's attention.

"I could ask you the same bloody question," I walk towards her swiftly. My eyes glued to hers "LISTEN CECILA, WE'RE NOT TOGETHER, AND WE NEVER WILL BE, SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!" there is now a crowd circling Cecilia and I. Some students with their phones up to their faces, recording the situation.

"You are so going to regret this, Alec O'Connor!" she squeals and storms off, flipping her ash-blonde hair over her shoulder and walks out of the school gates.

"I really don't think I will," I shout to her. Stopping instantly, she turns around, staring daggers in my direction. "Don't be so sure about that, pretty boy," she winks and blows a kiss. satisfied with my reaction, she walks away, her friends following in suite.

My friends run up next to me. "dude, I'd watch out for her, last time she said that was to Hailie Cartwright," Ryder said wryly.

"Who the hell is Hailie Cartwright?" Laney, Ryder's girlfriend asks, propping a hand on her hip.

"Exactly!" Ryder says matter-of-factly. The group snorts a laugh and continue walking. We stop just outside the van, and everyone files in. I enter last, squatting down in the back, with Laney, Tobias and Ethan. Ryder called shotgun and his older brother – Luke – is driving.

"You ready Alexander?" Ethan whispers next to me.

"yeah," I whisper back, uneasiness clear in my voice. "And its Alec, Not Alexander," I begin fiddling with the carpeted bottom of the van, I have no idea on what Cecilia is planning. But all I know is that something bad is happening, if not now, very soon....

.

.

.

.

.

I'M BACK!!!!!!!! Ooft its been awhile, but here it is, its not much but its something. I'm thinking of changing the title. "My Abused Mate" just sounds cringey to me now so if you have any ideas please dm them to me xx

snapchat - beauty.block

instagram - aleshiajean_21