chapter 36

"Hyung look fishy!!" Jungkook squealed as he pointed at the creature inside the crystal clear sea water.

Taehyung, with his sudden reflex caught onto it long slithery tail, grabbing it out of the water. The younger stared at the scene with wide eyes in amusement.

"Hyung you can let it go now-

*crack*

The lilac haired male twisted the fragile head on the fish, taking out its life in a second while the younger froze.

"We can cook it jungkook." He said with a proud smile shoving the dead fish infront of the younger who had tears in his eyes.

"Uweehhhhhhhh." The lilac haired male's eyes widen at the sudden outburst of the younger.

"W-why are you crying-

"Why did you kill mister fishy hyung?!?!"  Jungkook asked while bundle of tears flowed down his cheeks and tae scratched hus head cluelessly. All he wanted to do was impress the younger but it failed he guessed.

"Misssssterrrrrr fishhyyyyy! Andwaeeee. Pls come back." Jungkook wailed, hugging the dead fish to himself while taehyung panicked.

"Uh- umm don't cry ok. This is nature...jungkook ah." The lilac haired male tried to comfort him but the small boy continued to cry in sadness.

"W-wait! Look you can use it as your necktie." Taehyung exclaimed, grabbing the fish from jungkook's hand and bringing it to his neck like a tie. ☺

Jungkook suddenly stopped crying and looked down in amusement as the older kept the fish on his chest.

"Isn't fish necktie cool?" Taehyung asked as he secretely prayed that the younger would like it.

"Uwahh. I got a fish necktie. Even yoongi doesn't have it. I am now more cooler then him hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed and giggled which grabbing the fish-tie and placing it on his neck happily.

Taehyung sighed in relief and pushed his wet hair back, exposing his forehead.

"Lets go back. Its getting dark." He said and held jungkook's hand. The younger nodded as he walked out of the water with taehyung. 

"I have extra towel and clothes in my bike i think." The older muttered and opened the back seat of the vehicle. Luckily he did have spare towels and clothes which he usually uses on his long bike rides.

He handed one white towel to the younger and took one for himself, trying to dry his lilac hair with it. He looked at jungkook who was covered with the huge cloth on his hair and his tiny hand was trying so hard to move it around his hair.

Taehyung chuckled and lifted the younger up swiftly, placing him on the bike seat. Jungkook gasped at his sudden action and looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're such a baby. What should i do with you?...." the older smiled and sighed before grabbing jungkook's towel and helping him to dry his hair.

The younger blushed and pouted in embarassment as he couldn't do simple things in a right way.

"T-thanks hyung." He muttered and gave a bunny smile which gave a cupid arrow to the older's heart.

"How much more cuter can he get." The older thought and as he stared at the male infront of him.

He continued to work on drying the younger's hair but froze when he noticed something.