Brocon

Updated:05/01/19

With that Clayder sighed at the amazing sight of seven children with the prominent and powerful background in Meryid Kingdom spurting their drink with wide eyes open. ⊙ 3⊙

" What the ****!!" ( Wallace)

Clayder look dumbfoundedly at the sight of the Crown Prince Cursing. Well, it will be a trending topic for the Capital if they heard the Crown Prince cussing. Their Graceful and Noble crown prince.. Pff..

Wallace coughed and immediately compose himself to his graceful and dignified state.

Clayder there's no need to be surprised like that. Even if he's the crown prince he's just a human, you know a human? So there's no need to act like it's the end of the world but I shall relished myself to enjoy your dumbfounded expression.

The others who also plan to spout curses and remarks immediately poise themselves to act calm and elegant.

".... well, the coffee was..... delicious!" ( Laredo)

I can know if you are lying or not.

"..... I agree.. the coffee.. is Superb!" ( Ignite)

In what way?

"... You have a strange taste." ( Ebony)

That's is what I called a common sense..

" What kind of drink is this?!" ( Grace)

An overreaction from normal people..
" Well you won't all understand my taste. None of you can appreciate the taste of coffee. "

" Well we won't really understand your preferences, Glaciel." ( Wallace)

Wallace said while taking a sip on the cup of coffee frowning while his lips is on the cup.

" Do you like to have another cup of coffee?"

"" No thanks!! ""

Is it really bad for you?

With that the time passed quickly and i leave them with Clayder since it will be now time for the classes. Wallace smiled at me while waving his hands. I unconsciously raised my hand, frowned when I noticed it and glare at him.

" See you later, Glaciel."

I really hate that Stupid Smile on your face crown Prince.

" Masarou! Bye bye! See you tomorrow again!"

" Please die, Seiji."

" That's quite harsh, Rou-kun!"

" Shut up, Yuna."

I arrived at the 1st Grade Class with all of my supposed to be classmates glancing warily at me.

" What are you looking at?"

With that they retracted their gazes minding their own business. Hehe.. i really have a bad reputation.

Later the first teacher arrived.

" We meet again~ As usual i will teach you reading and writing. Understood?" ( Mariabell)

"" yes. ""

She was Tutor Mariabell, currently 18 years old with long wavy green hair and golden eyes. She was a carefree and energetic person, she always have a very warm smile comforting peoples hearts.

She was a likable teacher, The children are listening to her carefully. She was passionate in her job on teaching the children just like a good teacher should do.