I want him Dead

My anger was no different from that of a fruit fly stuck in a glass jar. "I am going to kill you!"

But despite my venomous mouth, my hand raises upto his forehead treating it like a delicate vase when meeting the heated skin and perhaps he was least expecting for me to take action than enquire and hence freeze like a stone statue.

"Is this why you had me hold on to your cloak...and not your hand? How long have you been ill?" Raw with rage my voice wasn't steady but in frustrating hypocrisy my fingers ran in soothing circles over his wrist.

When he doesn't answer I turn to William. "Help me carry Hades." And a few meters away he seems to question his hearing before I request for him again, a little louder than before.

And just as he takes a step foward Hades' command roots him in place. "You will do no such thing." With ease Hades slips his hand away and my mood could be seen through my frown as I latch onto it again resolute to not let go.

"Will, you are going to help me." My heart escalates when he proceeds to follow the demand but with a single word from his Lord, stills.

"Stop." Voice curt and amber eyes raging, Hades refuses and lines of worry etch across Will' face as he looks to me not quite knowing what to do.

How stubborn is he? I fume in my mind keeping my grip tight though knowing he could break away just as easily as before.

"Will, ask Hades to give up." Being eaten away by anxiety I could not lift my eyes to the ashen complexion of the god of the Underworld and could only glare down an innocent blue eyed friend.

And looking as if he would rather be elsewhere, Will glances between the two refusing to directly converse though only inches apart in space.

"Childish." Will mumbles under his breath releasing a deep sigh and I do not get a chance to refute when sensing the body beside me slightly sway and in reflex my hands lock around his firm torso, one leg drawing further back as I brace myself.

"I am not weak." The words that could once calm me, now scare me as he leans away unwilling to let me bear his weight.

"And I am not strong enough to drag you along if you faint!" The argument was futile since the amber eyes that met mine was equally adamant and implacable.

"Two peas in a pod. How about the both of-"  Will's commentary was short-lived.
"Hahaha.....What?..you two hahaha." I hear William struggle to form a proper sentence between blatant laughter.

The situation on my side had changed for the worse. Hades reluctant to negotiate takes on an offensive stance placing his palm over my forehead, the skin heating up under the touch. And when he applies pressure straining my neck back I lift myself off the ground by binding my legs around one of his and hands clutching onto the golden armour.

And knowing there would be no absolute winner, the General of the Underworld' six-foot frame shook with mirth since the god could never let the one clinging to him fall nor would the mortal ever let go. And with nobody to put foward dilemmas for him to solve Will moves closer and with careful thought after close analysis of the strange fight pokes Hades' pale neck below his ears.

The action so comical that I wished to smack his head with a twenty-inch-thick concrete slab.

Will' face instantly falls blank and disregarding his previous resolve of avoiding intimate gestures, seize and holds firm Hades' free arm. "Lord you-"

A woman's scream stops him and the three of us turn in unison to a maid, only now realising that we were before the doors to the dinning. Her slim hands were still bent but they were no longer holding the tray of unknown delicacies and wine now littering over red tiles.