Target 21 - The Airport

Insufferable as it were, the journey went by normally. Tsuna, Reborn, Fon and Skull woke up at around three o'clock in the morning, quickly loading their bags into the back of the car they had specifically borrowed from the brunette's friend, Gokudera Hayato.

Hayato, not having contacted his friend for years since the incident with the Sawada family came into the light for the group, was pleasantly surprised to find out what had been happening in the brunette's life since his "disappearance".

They didn't have long to catch up of course, as the only purpose of the boy's call was the car. This did make him guilty, but his spirits were brought up by the fact that the silver haired male and his baseball crazy boyfriend, Takeshi, had both met him for the first time since he transferred.

Though, the two had made Tsuna promise to hang out, call and text more frequently now that the chip had been mysteriously removed or disconnected.

The drive was very boring and tiring, with the brunette being the first to drive. Skull was out like a light, his music blasting on full volume through his earphones. Turns out the purple haired male loved classical music. Who knew?

In Tsuna's opinion, he looked slightly uncomfortable with his leather body suit covering his body, but no matter how hard Fon- who was sitting beside him -tried to wake the purple haired male, he would not wake up.

Literally a rock.

Nevertheless, about half an hour in, Fon had begun to doze off and fell asleep quickly. He looked much more comfortable, as he was wearing his baggy, slightly off-white trousers which stuck closely around his ankles.

They were poofy-er from the ankle up to the waist band. Over that, he had his deep, red, traditional Chinese robes which were made of a flowy fabric.

Reborn seemed to have stayed awake most of the time, taking small naps which lasted a few minutes before waking up again.

It wasn't long before they made a quick stop, the hunger gnawing at their stomachs as they recalled not eating that morning in their rush to get on the road, fearing that they would be late coming to the airport and missing their flight.

There were a couple of places they could go, and there were a few shops here and there spotted throughout for the people on the road to buy overpriced snacks, items and such. They did look around, the two newcomers to the Earth (Fon and Skull) wandering the most.

Soft, stuffed animals, books, objects which you would expect to see on tumblr "aesthetic" or "DIY" posts, and more were found in the building they were inside.

The raven and brunette stood valiantly, unwavering in the relatively long line leading up to the McDonalds in the large mall-like store while the other pair was most likely lost somewhere.

It was okay though; Tsuna knew their orders.

He was tempted to either go off and look for them, or to send Reborn to collect them from whatever adventures they may have had out of sheer concern for their well-being, and the fact that they had no money with them.

However, the amount of social awkwardness that had managed to accumulate in the boy's body over the years has made him incapable of not feeling awkward while standing in public alone.

Therefore, he stuck closely to the older male he had with him at the current time, patiently waiting for the line to go down person by person.

Eventually, when they had gotten their food and found the lost misfits, they went back to the car to eat their food. Reborn was now behind the driver's wheel, with the long haired and purple haired males seated in the back.