The Creature (3)

In the silence of the demon made forest, surrounded by four mountains and a demon made river.  Two beauty’s stare at each other in silence.  One, had a face full of horror and fear.  The other, was a face full of hatred and contempt.  

A shining white qi wall came down between them.  Cutting off the seaweed that was wrapped around Sya.  The moment she was freed, they both jumped back 100 yards.  The Creature cried out in pain as she lost not only her seaweed hair, but another tentacle which had come up to block the attack.  

“You bitch!”  The Creature shouted.  “You’ll pay for this!”  

Sya stared at The Creature in front of her and her eyes quickly flicked over to her friends and husband.  They all laid dead, all because of The Creature.  Her heart became tight with hate and rage as she could feel a strange entity within her awaken.  It was as if another soul has entered her and gave her more strength and energy.  

Without warning, Sya moved from where she stood and showed up behind The Creature.  Her white qi sword came forward to chop The Creature’s head off, but The Creature could already feel Sya’s movements from behind her.  The Creature instantly dropped down, sinking into the river she created.

Sya’s eyes narrowed as she stared at The Creature swim away. Immediately, Sya’s whole body lit up in white qi.  Where her white qi met the water, steam began to appear as the qi begins to absorb the water.  

The Creature was confident in her pool of water.  She has lived her life underwater and could destroy anyone in it.  However, upon seeing that Sya did not follow her underwater, but instead absorb the water, she screams out in frustration as she creates a whirlwind and tries to swallow Sya up.

Upon seeing the tornado in the water that was coming towards her, instead of dodging it, Sya flies straight to the belly of the whirlpool.  The swirling wind and water whips her clothes and her hair as the qi inside of the whirlpool cuts up her body.  The qi that surrounds her could only protect her so much from the entity's powers.

Now that Sya was trapped inside of the elements that The Creature created. She grins in victory as she attacks Sya.  She didn’t want to kill Sya, but capture her, even if she has to damage Sya’s body alittle.   

From all around her, Sya watched at The Creature’s seaweed hair breaks through the whirlpool and reaches out towards Sya.  Sya’s white qi sword whips around gracefully, cutting off the seaweed that was within reach of her.  Sya movements was like a dance that The Creature never saw before.  How could she still fight so well in the water? 

The Creature growled in frustration.  Her hair was crying out to her in pain.  It was getting shorter and shorter, the longer Sya fought her.  She needed to capture Sya soon and end the fight or else she would become bald.  

The whirlpool stops moving and the water that surrounds Sya crushes her. It was as if she was suddenly so deep under the sea, that the pressure around her made it hard for her to move.  Her white qi that was surrounding her helped her breath and move freely underwater.  However with so much pressure surrounding her, she felt like she was nothing but an ant getting squished underneath a shoe.  Her breathing slowed down along with her movements.  It was as if everything that she could control were constricted.

From the dark sea came The Creature’s four tentacles that have not been cut off yet.  At the tips, it glowed blue with The Creature’s power.  Sya could only watch in dread as the glowing blue tentacles makes their way towards her. The the owner of those tentacles swam closer and closer.  

"There's no use in running away from me.  For I'll always find you.  There's no use in fighting me.  For I'm more powerful than you. "  The Creature said as it's seaweed hair wrapped around Sya and her four tentacles attached themselves onto Sya's body. 

One tentacle attached itself in the middle of Sya's eyes, where her crown dantian resides.  The second one latched itself onto the middle of her chest, where her fourth dantian is located.  The third tentacle landed on her stomach, where the conceptual vessel dantian is located.  The last landed behind her, between the small of her back, where the third dantian is located. 

“Just accept your fate.”  The Creature said as she reaches out to caress Sya’s face.  “You’re mine now.”