Chapter 6.

Authors Note

Please vote/comment on your favorite parts. I love feed back. I hope youre all enjoying the story I'm having a lot of fun writing it. I have a lot planned so stick around for the ride I promise you won't regret it! (:

Anissa's POV

"Do you not know how to count? I told you only 3 pieces not every piece of bacon you could fit on the plate" I complain to Harry who's clearly amused with my annoyance as I take my plate. "You're helping me eat these."

"Actually I have to get goi.." He starts when the crazy neon bitch from this morning cuts in, and she doesn't look to happy.

"You little liar," she tells me standing

directly in front of me across the table. "I knew that was Harry's room. I'm surprised you found a whore so early on the trip H congrats," Neon bitch tells him, clapping dramatically.

"What The hell did you just call me?" I say standing up quickly walking over to her. Who does this bitch think she is?

"Whoa whoa whoa. You know each other? " Harry asks jumping in between us as a buffer.

"I don't know her. And she sure as hell doesn't know me," I spit.

Neon bitch has now taken a few steps back with a shocked look on her face, I don't think she was expecting me to speak up. Harry looks as if he's waiting for me to explain what's going on and that isn't going to happen.

Without a second thought I grab a napkin and the only pieces of bacon I wanted and walk out of the dining area. This is exactly why I don't get involved with others, all they do is drag you into there shit. I haven't even known this guy an entire day and he's already got some crazy girlfriend knocking on my door and calling me a whore.

I step into the elevator and quickly hit the close door button before anyone else can step in.

Ding.

I slid my room key in and suddenly realize I left my phone on the table. Fuck man what is with me lately? This is the third time this happens. I really don't want to go back down, there's only so much annoyance I can take in one morning. Knowing Harry he'll likely find it and give it back, I decide not stressing the issue anymore.

I don't even know this guy and here I am hoping he'll bring me my phone.

I plop down on the stupidly huge bed that has surprisingly already been made and start flipping through the channels before I settle on the channel BRAVO playing my favorite movie, Ocean's Eleven. Within seconds I'm wrapped up in Brad Pitt and George Clooney's scheme.

Harry's POV

"So you were looking for me in the pent house room even though you clearly saw me get out of the elevator on the 15th floor the other night?" I ask Monique, why is she so stupid?

"Well yea H," using her annoying baby voice, " I wasn't sure what your room number was and when you didn't reply to my text message I just asked the front desk and they said you were in the pent house room as of last night," she explains fixing the front of her ridiculous one piece so that her fake tits pop out even more.

Attention whore.

"Well that isn't my room, it's hers the front desk must have made a mistake," I reassure her.

"I guess. She was so rude though, I seriously thought she was going to attack me. How do you even know her I mean did you see what she was wearing?" Monique goes on, checking her nails and taking a seat at Anissa's table.

"And I suppose what your wearing is any better?" I say under my breath as I pinch the side of my lip. I shift my legs when I see Anissa's phone on the table. I grab her black iPhone 5 seeing it as the perfect excuse to leave.

"I'll see you at dinner Monique, I have to go give her back her phone, I'm sure she's looking for it," I explain.

"You still haven't told me how you know her," she questions as she gives the bacon a look of disgust. I don't even think Monique has ever even eaten bacon all I ever see her eat is salad and drink those nasty veggie drinks.

"I just do," I respond not wanting to explain yesterday to Monique. I quickly walk out towards the elevator and head up to Anissa's room.

As I step out of the elevator I feel her phone ring and I can't help but look down to see who it is.

Dad Main Office (CHIANTI)

The screen reads and I immediately tuck it back into my pocket feeling bad for even looking. My mind wonders to the still ringing phone.

Chianti? As in Chianti, ITALY? I knock on the door of room 2 and realize that this girl is a mystery I want to figure out.