The Creature (4)

The Creature smiled evilly at her victory.  No one could win against her.  No one could take what she wants from her.  

Sya watched as The Creature’s eyes that once held fear in it, turn into triumph and smugness, made Sya’s cold black eyes flash in satisfaction before quickly turning dull again, as if she was just a weak human who could not fight against such a strong entity.  

She fought and won against the demon spirit, Arnessa, the collector of souls.  The Queen of the Underworld.  She have been training since the day she could walk to fight and kill.  What made The Creature think that Sya would just stand still and let The Creature not only capture her, but kill her and use her body as a host for herself?

Sya flew down the whirlpool and let herself fall into the trap for this very moment.  Sya wanted to make The Creature think that she had the upper hand.  That Sya was weak and foolish.  Sya wanted The Creature to be as close as she is right now to Sya, so Sya could kill The Creature and watch as those red eyes, filled with so much happiness and triumph turn dull with resentfulness and regret.  

What The Creature didn’t know was The Amethyst Stone that The Creature forced into Sya’s body had become one with Sya.  Inside of The Amethyst Stone was was the phoenix’s powers.  Which has now become apart of Sya’s powers.  Giving Sya more strength.  More energy.  More qi.  More speed.

There was a second soul living inside of her and it was The Phoenix’s soul.  And just like Sya, The Phoenix wanted The Creature to die for causing it so much pain for 5000 years.  

The Creature started shiphoneing Sya’s soul and qi out of Sya’s body and into herself.  The Creature was surprised at how much power Sya had within her.  It was as if every part of her body was a well of endless qi that could never run out.  Not only that but Sya’s qi was at its most pure, making it more powerful than The Creature could ever dream of.  

The Creature smiled at herself.  She chose the right host to move her soul into.  Just when she began to dream about all the things she would do on land, all the havoc and killings she would do.  Her smile paused as she felt it.  Something was wrong.  The Creature could no longer absorb Sya’s soul and qi into herself.  But it was Sya who was absorbing The Creature’s powers and qi into her.

The Creature felt her whole body go numb and her heart started beating erradictly as she realized that it was she who couldn’t move.  It was she who trapped herself with Sya.  

“There’s no use in running away from me.  There’s no use in fighting me.”  Sya said back to The Creature, throwing The Creature’s words back to her.  “Just accept your fate.  You’re mine now.”