Chapter 17

NOT SUITABLE FOR RAMADAN. THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES FOOD AND SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE FASTING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Jin and the others were sitting in the living room worried about Taehyung. They all jumped up when they heard the living room door open, Jimin walked in with a now wide awake Taehyung in his arms. Jin ran to Jimin and took Taehyung from his arms.

"Eomma" Taehyung shouted missing his only mother figure.

"Hey baby boy" Jin said putting his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Appa's still mad at TaeTae?" Taehyung asked looking at his appa's who were looking at him guiltily.

"No appa'a are not mad at you anymore." Yoongi said as he took Taehyung from Jin and kisses him on the temple.

"YAY APPA AND TAETAE BETTER NOW" Taehyung yelled happily as he kissed Yoongi on the lips.

Everyone except NAMJOON and Jin was shocked that Taehyung was that bold to kiss Yoongi on the lips.

"Taebaby why did you kiss me on the lips" Yoongi said as he placed Taehyung on his hip.

"Because Eomma and Joonie appa said that you give kissies to the people you wove" Taehyung said as he snuggled into Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi glared slightly at Namjoon and Jin but he can't resist Taehyung's new found love for kissing.

"I didn't get a kiss TaeTae" Hoseok said pouting.

"Me neither Little one" Jimin said about to fake cry which scared Taehyung.

"No Minne don cwy. Seokie not ou too" Taehyung said as he made granny hands for them.

Yoongi places Taehyung in the ground and Taehyung runs to Jimin and Hoseok and hugs their waist. Yoongi was mentally awing but was also slightly jealous.

"Little one it's okay Minnie is okay" Jimin said as he ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Don't 'care TaeTae like that" Taehyung said as he softly punched Jimin on the leg.

"Hey we do not hit little one" Jimin said as he picked up Taehyung and looked him in the eye.

"Sowwy Minnie" Taehyung said as he snuggled his face in Jimin's neck.

Taehyung yawned and started to chew on Jimin's shirt.

"Awww is someone a sleepy baby" Jimin said as he started to bounce Taehyung around trying to keep him awake.

"Minnie tired" Taehyung whined as he tried to go to sleep.

"Okay little one do you wanna sleep with Yoongi appa again" Jimin said as he was about to give Taehyung to Yoongi.

"No TaeTae sleep wif Seokie" Taehyung said as he made grabby hands toward Hoseok.

"U-U-Uh" Hoseok said as Jimin gave him Taehyung.

"Good luck Hoseok" Jimin said with a smirk as he and Yoongi went to bed.

"Okay then it's just me and you pumpkin." Hoseok said as he looked down at Taehyung to see the hybrid already sleeping.

"Well I guess it's just me then" Hoseok said as he went upstairs to his room.

Hoseok entered the room and placed Taehyung on his bed, Hoseok went to the bathroom and did his nightly routine before joining Taehyung in the bed.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Hoseok woke up in the middle of the night to feel something on top of him. Of course him being in the Mafia this situation made him go into defensive mode. But before Hoseok did anything he looked up to see Taehyung's fluffy hair and ears in front of his face while Taehyung himself was sucking on his thumb.