Chapter 11

Miya's Point of View

    I can't believe he hasn't seen me. If his eyes moved just the slightest to the right he'd make eye contact with me. But him and his friend seemed to be having one intense conversation. Jackson kept furrowing his eyebrows and tense up like he was holding in his anger. I was hoping he was doing ok but seeing him now confirmed that he wasn't. He abruptly got up and stormed out the coffee shop. I lifted my head to see who Jackson was with and saw that whoever he was with had short black hair and amazing small black eyes. The man then started to pinch the bridge of his nose and then running his hands through his hair.I felt creepy just staring at this man but he just seemed so lost.

    He finally looked up and locked his eyes with mine. Those eyes were beautiful. He probably could tell you a story with those black eyes without saying a word. But right now he seemed mad or maybe conflicted. He got up and started to walk towards me. He said something in Korean and I just shook my head.

    "I'm sorry but English?" I asked.

    "You're Miya right?"

    "Yes? Who are you?"

    "My name is Jaebum or JB and I'm the leader of Got7."

Oh so he knows since he probably saw what all happened. I was expecting him to tell me off because I saw how Jackson was and he looked bad. But I was surprised by JB.

    "Put this mask on and just leave your nose and eyes exposed."

I took his mask and did as I was told. I was a little confused at first till he smiled. His smile was the best thing I have ever seen .

    "I knew it. You have to really look but those are his eyes."

    I was so shocked on what JB said. He believed me?

     "How did you know? Jackson didn't so why you?" I asked.

He then just smiled.

     "Your determination. If you were an actress then you did an amazing job. Also a fan would probably come up with something better then being related. Jackson acts like that too when he's trying to convince someone he's right."

We both laughed at that. So I guess Jackson and I got that in common too. JB then sat with me and we just started talking. He was really nice and told me all about Got7. We stopped a few times because his fans asked for a picture or an autograph. Each time he answered with a smile and gave his fans with whatever they needed. You could tell he cared for them. He caught me smiling and asked why I kept smiling.

    "The way you react to your fans. You're so nice."

   "They have been there for us through all the good and bad. Without them then there would be no Got7. So the least I or even the others is to give them a little something too."

    We stayed a little longer just getting to know each other but each minute that passed made me feel guilty. I know Jackson wouldn't like this if he found out. I think JB was getting how I was feeling.

    "Jackson can sometimes be a little hotheaded but he means well. But when he feels cornered he'll just start attacking. But he is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Just don't give up on him." JB said with such sincerity.

   "When I want something badly, I'll never give up on trying to get it." I said with a smile.

   JB seemed to be satisfied after hearing me say that.

    "Where have you been staying? Did you have arrangements before you came here or did you just take a leap of faith that everything would work out?"

    "I kind of just hopped on a plane. I was too excited about finding my brother that I wasn't thinking. It didn't hit that I had no where to go until the confrontation happened. But luckily I met a guy named RM from BTS. He offered me a place till I figure things out."

   "You're lucky RM was around. He must've been coming to see Jackson. But RM and his hyungs are very caring guys. So..."

    "I know. They gave me a room and food so I owe them everything."

    Speaking of owing them I had to get back to the dorms or else the guys will get worried. So I was about to say goodbye until JB offered to take me back to the dorms. I was confused on why but he just said that it was a gentleman's duty to make sure the lady makes it home. I laughed at that but allowed it. We fell in a comfortable silence till we reached the doors.

    "Thanks for walking me back. Now you can tell Jackson where to find me."

    "I might want to keep this between us or else Jackson might get upset."

He started to shift between feet and kept his head down. His shyness was adorable and I couldn't help but smile.

    "Well thanks again. Today was really fun."

As I turned to walk in the dorms JB grabbed my hand to stop me. I froze that instant. His hand was bigger than mine and they felt warm.

    "Maybe we can hangout again tomorrow? Or just happen to coincidentally hang out at the same place?"

I smiled and handed him my phone.

    "Give me your number JB and we'll just have to see." I said with a wink.

    He then gave me his number and we said our goodbyes. I walked in and put my back to the door. I started to smile like an idiot but I didn't care because today was pretty amazing.