Chapter 12

Jackson's Point of View

After my parents settled down at home they came to the livingroom waiting to see what was going on. My mind is racing and it feels like my mouth suddenly became dry. Am I ready for the answers? My mom put her hand on my back and just smiled at me. It's now or never I guess.

    "Who is Miya Wang mom?"

    My parents faces dropped instantly. My mom's eyes started to tear up while my dad just froze. Was that girl right all along?

    "W-what do you mean dear?" My mom said.

She couldn't shake the uncertainty of what I just said though. I know they know something now. I just need to hear it.

    "Is she my sister?"

My mom and dad just stared at me. But my mom is now crying. She couldn't stop even though my dad was trying to calm her down. I then grabbed my mom's hand.

    "Please mom, I need to hear it."

She then just nodded her head and my world just got turned upside down.

    After my mom calmed down, she started to tell me why they never told me.

    "We had a plan to tell you when you got older but no time ever seemed like the "right time" so we kept delaying it. But then one day you came to us saying you made it in JYP as a trainee. Your life was so busy and we just wanted what was best for you. Telling you then would get you distracted. As time went on we didn't see a need to tell you. We never heard from her or even knew what happened after the hospital. I'm sorry we never told you but I just didn't know what to say."

    My parents were heartbroken after they told me. I was just in shock though. That girl was right. I put my head down because I was so mean to her. How could she forgive me?

     "What did she look like?''

I took a second to try and remember.

    "She was pretty short and had long black hair. She speaks English too. I don't know much about her since I thought she was crazy.''

My mom thumped the back of my head and started to raise her voice on how I should never yell or put down a lady. But I still couldn't believe that I have a sister. I don't even know where she is.

    "I'll find her mom. She really just wanted to meet us."

My mom started to cry into my dad's arms. Their dreams were coming true of their daughter searching for us.