24%

"What's wrong with Taehyung?" Jungkook asks, snatching my Red Bull drink from me

"He's mad I didn't choose Jimin." I say quietly, taking back the drink can after he gulped down most of it.

Jungkook tilts his head to the side, "It's your choice to choose whoever you want."

"Yeah but he said, Jimin is better for me but I chose Yoongi who's toxic. So maybe, he's just worried, ya know?"

"I mean, he's kinda right but that doesn't mean he can act this way towards you."

"He's just ignoring me. It's fine." I reply. "My existence has been ignored by everyone since I was one month old."

Jungkook laughs out, "That's funny."

I smile at him before throwing the now empty can into the trash can beside me.

"Stop sulking and compete with me."

"In what?"

He smiles evilly from ear to ear before nodding at the basketballs behind me.

"Ha! I'm gonna win." I claim and turn around to insert 4 coins, Jungkook following my movements.

I start trying my best to throw the basketballs into the hoop. Glancing at Jungkook's score, I realize he has 8 points more than me.

I curse under my breath and continue throwing the balls when someone starts cheering annoyingly between us.

"Go! Go! Jeon Jungkook!" Jaein cheers, swaying her body from left to right.

"Wow. Boyfriend over bestfriend, I see." I shout over the music playing.

Jaein laughs and keeps cheering for her boyfriend.

I glance at Jungkook's score again, not knowing that one of the basketballs I threw bounced against the hoop and is flying towards me.

I yelp when a hand suddenly slaps the ball away from my face.

[slap sounds a little funny to use in this situation lmao or maybe it's just me)

I look at Jimin who just turns around and walks away as if he didn't just save my poor face from being smashed by a ball.

I shake my head and throw another ball when the beep sounds come out of the game, informing that the first round is finished and that I lose.

Jungkook grins at me and dances his meme dance shamelessly.

Jaein gives a disgusted look at her boyfriend and says, "I don't know you

Jaein gives a disgusted look at her boyfriend and says, "I don't know you."

"I saw that." Jungkook whispers to me.

"Saw what?"

"How your eyes turned into hearts when Jimin protected you from the ball."

"No, they didn't."