Chaper 54

So guys... I am in the process of moving across the country right now so updates will be slower. I'm not going to put the book on hold because that's just stupid to me. I'll still be updating but they will be a lot slower. Don't worry, you'll still get chapters and after we're settled in our new house updates will be quicker cause I won't have to go back to school until September. Once again... THE BOOK IS NOT ON HOLD, JUST SLOWER UPDATES.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

When I woke up this morning I saw that Tyla's spot on the bed was empty and it was warm, letting me know that she just got up. I heard the shower running and a smile spread across my face. I got up walked into the bathroom where I could here Tyla singing her heart out in the shower. She sings beautifully but that's no what I'm here for.

I quietly opened the door to the shower and just leaned against the doorway and watched her. When she felt the draft of wind from behind her she quickly turned around with this scared look on her face.

Tyla: YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Why the hell would you do that?

I couldn't stop laughing at her and she wasn't happy. She cut the shower off, grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her before stepping out. I looked down at her still laughing and she balled up her fist and punched me.

Me: What the fuck?

She just continued to hit me. That shit started to hurt. I ain't even gone lie.

Me: Tyla quit that shit hurt.

She stood up and stormed out the bathroom. I swear something is up with her. I followed after her into her closet but she slammed the door in my face. Damn, I'm in trouble. I turned and went out the room and went to look for my kids. They lil asses were still sleep so I went down to the kitchen and sat at the counter waiting for Ty to come down.

When she finally came down she was wearing her expensive ass black Lulu leggings with a white flowy top. She was looking cute.
(A/N: I swear Lulu's are so freaking expensive it's unbelievable. They are some good quality leggings that hold your stuff in place but they cost about a $100 for one pair. Don't even get me started with their $12 head bands.)

I sat at the counter just looking at her while she was getting ready to cook.

Tyla: What do you want Quinn?

Me: Damn a man can't look at his fiancé without getting in trouble.

She glared at me before going back to what she was doing before.

Me: So you're making breakfast?

Tyla: Not for you.

Me: Damn that's harsh

Tyla: Go and get my kids please and I'll make you something to eat.

I was up in a jiffy. I'm so hungry and these are some hard ass kids to wake up. I spent like 20 minutes getting Jay up and brushing his teeth. Kyla was easier. She got up and together we made our way to the bathroom to get ready. She loves to play when it's time to get cleaned up. When we got downstairs Jay was already eating. Ty took Ky and I went and ate. Ty is a good ass cook.

Me: What are you doing today?

Tyla: Staying home with my kids. What are you doing?

Me: I don't know yet.

The whole time we were eating, Kyla was in her own little world making noises and smiling at nothing. She is the happiest kid I've ever seen. Jay just sits there eating and staring at his food before putting it in his mouth and Tyla is glaring at me from her end of the table. That girl knows she loves me, I don't even understand why she always putting up a front.