Sick

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is a male for this chapter

Y/N's Pov

I woke with a horrible headache. I was really hot, I was sweating, and my throat felt really sore.

I got my phone from beside me and saw that it was 3am. 'Why did I have to wake up so early,' I thought to myself.

I felt a weight on my chest and I looked down. There she is, my beautiful, wonderful, talented, adorable girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui. 'Man, I love her so much. I don't know how she is mi-' I was cut off by my stomach aching.

I jumped out of bed, accidentally throwing Lauren off of me, running to the bathroom. I got right to the toilet right as all my food came up.

I heard Lauren walking into the bathroom. Then I felt her running her fingers threw my hair while rubbing my back.

"It's ok Y/N, I'm here. Your going to be ok," Lauren said softly.

I finished throwing up, then sat back laying on Lauren's legs. "Thanks Lo, I love you."

"Love you too handsome. Now go brush and wash your face while I get you a new shirt," Lauren said then leaving to get me a new shirt.

I got off the floor and brushed and washed my face. When I was finished, Lauren walked back in with a new shirt. "Thanks baby," I said.

"No problem," she said while helping me out of my shirt.

After she helped me out of my shirt, she tenderly kissed my chest. Then she grabbed my new shirt helping me put it on.

When she was done helping me, I sweetly kiss her forhead. She looked up at me and gave me the cutest smile ever. I started to lean down to kiss her, but she stopped me. "Sorry babe, I would love to kiss you, but you're sick. I'll kiss you when you're not sick."

I said ok then she pulled me back to our room. She layed down on the bed pulling me with her. I layed my head on her chest and finally felt relaxed.

I looked up at Lauren and kissed her jaw. "Thank you for taking care of me baby. I love you."

"You're welcome Y/N. Now go to sleep, you need it and I love you too."

"Alright Lolo, goodnight"

"Goodnight Y/N/N."

------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know what you think! Bye✌