Book 2. Chapter S I X T E E N

Jill Malik P.O.V

One moment we were in South- Africa enjoying the beautiful sunset and the next we were back in the private jet on our way to Barcelona. My whole body was shaking and all kinds of thoughts were crossing my mind.

Milan is in the hospital.

Aunt Lydia didn't say anything except that he was in the hospital, which made me even more concerned. Aunt Lydia could barely talk during the phone call, the only thing I heard were loud sobbing noises. What could happen to Milan? An accident? The flu?

I hated to stay so far away from him. I wished he could live with me like Amari. But I can't be so selfish and drag him from one country to another. He already had friends at school in Barcelona and I didn't want him to move to another country only for him to make new friends.

And now he's sick. I hated moments like these.

I needed more information, but I will only get that when I will arrive in Barcelona. After we boarded the private jet Flynn took Amari to the bedroom, because she was getting fuzzy. We have been traveling for so long in the plane and she's not used to that. She was enjoying the castle in South Africa and even cried when we boarded the plane again.

"Pudding, don't think about it too much. I just called the hospital, I send one of the best doctors to treat Milan." Flynn snapped me out of my thoughts as he walked out of the bedroom. He wore a navy blue shirt with black pants. I love seeing him dressed casual, it makes him so much more attractive. His muscles, sixpack, v-line. It was swoon worthy.

"Do you know what happened to him?" I asked averting my eyes from his sexy as sin body to his devilishly handsome face. But Flynn just shook his head. "No, the doctor's on his way to the hospital. He will call me in twenty minutes or so."

I sighed deeply and rested my head on my hands. The pain in my chest didn't disappear. I just wanted to know if Milan is alright. "You shouldn't have done that. The medical bill will be so high for Aunt Lydia and I."

Flynn gave me a disapproving look. He sat across me and folded his arms and stared at me. "Jill, don't worry about the medical bill. I've got it all covered. The only thing you should worry about is Milan." His voice was stern, but gentle.

"Flynn, you don't have to do everything for me. I can manage it on my own." I mumbled, tapping my fingers on the table.

"I know you can, pudding. But I care for Milan too. So don't worry." He said softly. "I haven't seen him in so long, you may not know it, but I actually missed him."

A small smile appeared on my face. I never thought that Flynn would miss Milan. I knew he cared for him like an actual father, but it just never crossed my mind that he would miss him. I thought he just liked Milan to impress me.

"Where's Amari?" I asked after a short silence.

"She's sleeping in the room. Princess is so tired."

"I bet she is. We only have been for a couple of hours on land. I'm so sorry we couldn't stay in the castle. I really loved that place. I hope you get your money back for it."

"It's nothing. " Flynn said, waving his hand in dismissal. "We can go back anytime we want, besides Milan is way important than our mini vacation."

"True."

..........

Finally we touched down in Barcelona. Amari woke up two hours ago and watched barbie on Flynn's tablet. He couldn't get any work done and Amari even accidentally send a barbie video link to one of his investors through whatsapp.