Prologue

Tonight's moon was very bright. It illuminates the darkness that envelops the area. But, before long, the bright moon was obscured by dark clouds and deafening thunder. Despite the commotion, the sound of pleasure from the nearby villa could be heard. Inside, tycoons, celebrities, and even respected politicians, as well as some of the country's wealthiest people, were having the time of their lives, unaware of the impending disaster.

"You got lights, Ramsay?" One of the guards rounding the mansion asked his partner while pulling out his cigarettes from his back pocket.

The other guard, Ramsay, reached for his pocket and fished out his lighter, then tossed it to his partner. "You be okay for a sec? I need to take a piss."

"Yeah, just holler if you need help." The man teased him.

"Fuck off." Ramsay flipped him off.

The other man lit a cigarette and leaned against a nearby tree trunk, attempting to light the lighter he was holding.

"Psst..." The man raised his head when he heard that. When he saw no one but his friend, he immediately frowned.

"Yo, did you hear that?" The man asked his friend, whose back was still facing him.

"Hear what?" his partner asked.

Looking around, he found no one. Ramil just shook his head and ignored what he heard. He thought, "You must be imagining it."

He tried to light the cigar on his hand again, but there it went again. "Psst..."

Ramil quickly opened his eyes upon hearing this, but instead of seeing the back of his friend, he saw something else. A girl hung upside down in front of him, her legs hooked to a tree branch. Before Ramil could open his mouth, the woman immediately grabbed both sides of his head and twisted it, snapping it and killing him effortlessly.

The girl knew that the cracking of bones would alert the other guy. She quickly maneuvered herself so that she was dangling with only her hands holding on to the tree branch. She dropped down and was instantly standing in front of the other guy, her hands flying toward the guy's chest. She could hear the cracking of the bones in the guy's chest, resulting in him gasping for air. Seconds later, the guy lifelessly fell to the ground, eyes widening. The girl was sure that the guy's heart had stopped beating.

"West Coast, clear," she whispered.

AT THE SAME TIME, a girl entered the room, silently saying "For staff only," as if she were a ghost. While looking at her victim, she reached behind her and dislodged her handgun.

"So far, so good, boss. No intruders." The man said that to whoever he was speaking to on the phone.

Moments later, he lowered the phone he was holding and focused his attention in front of him. He was looking at the CCTV feed of the whole mansion. Silently, the girl walked toward the man, and without hesitation, she hit him in the back of his neck with her gun. instantly knocking him off.

She kicked the man out of his chair and was about to sit down when the door suddenly opened. She quickly looked at the door and saw a man coming in. He was not able to see her as he was sipping his coffee and only looked up when the door closed.

"Hi!" The girl said this to him before pointing her gun at him and shooting him in the head. She also looked down at the man she knocked down earlier and thought twice.

Well, better be sure. She considered it and shot the first man twice in the head.

Seeing that no one was still alive, she finally sat down and focused on what she needed to do. Her hand moved fast on the keyboard as her eyes stayed on the screen in front of her. Moments later, she hit the last key needed. Enter.