Chapter 5

Amadeo's POV

"Wait how do you I kept my stroller here?" She asked Daniel.

I took the opportunity and plunged the syringe in her neck. The drug was not lethal but was enough to knock her out for few hours. Her body started to get limp and I quickly took her in my arms.

I looked at her. She was confused. Dark amber eyes staring at me curiously. She is indeed very beautiful. She looked so innocent. The sudden urge came over me to capture her in my arms and never let go.

Why do I feel this way? I have never been this way not specifically for an unknown girl. She blinked furiously and finally closed her eyes as drugs took over her. I noticed her features. Long eyelashes falling on her cheeks. Her cute little nose and her pink lush lips building up a strong urge to kiss them.

What the fuck!! I cannot do this. I am anout to use her for another purpose. I can't probably be drooling over her like fucking hormonal teenager.

A sudden clearing of throats made me snap out of my reverie. My two younger brothers were staring at me and instantly I had to be back in my rough, cold demeanour again.

"Get in the limo." And they did as instruted.

I myself got in the limo and gently placed the girl in my arms on the seat.

I got seated as well and saw my brothers staring at me with this smug expression. Again.

"What?" I snapped at them.

"Nothing. " they both said in unison.

"Did you get the jet ready?" I asked Antonio.

He nodded. "Where are we going now?" Asked Daniel.

"Back to Italy". I said.

"Why are you taking this girl to Italy?" He asked.

"You'll know when the time comes." Daniel rolled his eyes.

"What's her name by the way?"

I looked at the piccola ragazza(little girl) beside me.

"Ava."

"Lei è carina.(She's cute)." Daniel said.

"Anche il bambino è carino.(The baby is cute too)"

"Sono d'accordo. Entrambi sono belli insieme.(I agree. They both are beautiful together.)" Said Antonio.

The baby. I completely forgot about that. We had placed the baby close to Ava so that he doesn't fuss. Ava protectively held the baby close to her. Even being passed out in her sleep didn't stop her motherly instincts didn't let het away from her child.

A sudden dissapointed settled in my mind. Not being the father of her child made me feel .... sad? And the thought of her being with other man made me angry.

I racked my hand through my hair. What am I even thinking? I am not supposed to feel this way. I'm the fucking boss of the fucking Italian Mafia. I can't feel this way.

"We have reached boss" the driver said.

We got of the car and advanced towards my private jet. I looked at Ava in my arms

"Things are about to change mia cara.( my dear) I whispered.

A/N: Hey, loves.😀😀
Back with another update.

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘
AisheeSaha ❤❤❤❤❤