Chapter 6

Ava's POV

I woke up on a real fluffy material. My body felt numb and it took me while to move my limbs. I still couldn't open my eyes. My eyelids are so heavy.

After opening my eyes I had to close them again because of the very bright light that stung my eyes. Somehow my eyes were now fully open and adjusted to the brightness. I blinked at looked at my surroundings. The unfamiliarity of the place made me jerk awake from the bed.

Where am I? What the hell happened to me? Whose bed am I even lying on?

I racked my hand through my hair and closed my eyes. I could only remember a sharp pain on the side of my neck and a pair of icy blue orbs staring at me. Cold yet warm , harsh yet soft. My cheeks heated up reminiscing the moment.

Holy crap! Why am I blushing!!

I was pulled out of thoughts by the wailing of a baby. Alex?

Then again I heard another voice.

"Hey,little man stop crying you'll wake your mama up."

WhoWho is this? Oh my God what are they doing with my baby??

I bolted towards the door and saw two men standing over there. One had Alex in his arms and other was holding his toy bunny. They saw me.

"Hey you're up." Said the man who had Alex. He had blue eyes but not the ones I remember. Wait a minute it's him! It's the guy from supermarket.

I quickly went towards him and took my baby from.

"Oh Jesus Alex you're okay baby. Sshh. Don't cry I am here now baby. Aww my little bubba." I cooed to Alex and he eventually calmed.

Now I glared at two men standing in front of me .

"What have you done to my baby? Who are you guys? "

"You , you were in that supermarket and you were in the coffe shop. Who are you people and where in earth have you brought us?"

I screamed at them. Hell even Alex was surprised to see me like that.

"Whoa there angry woman. We are not trying to harm you okay. We were just trying to play with the kid but he started crying. You are on our jet now thousands miles above the ground and we brought you here as we were told to."

I couldn't say anything. I was so confused. What are they talking about? On a jet! These people are so freaking rich to own a jet and have brought me away from home? Why?

"I'm Daniel and this is my brother Antonio."

"Who told you to bring me over here?" I managed to ask.

"I did." A voice said.

I turned around to see who the bloody hell was that.

Oh my...... the blue eyes. The same pair that I saw before collapsing. Those were now staring at me. He came towards me. Tall, with great physique. He wore a blue shirt and had unbuttoned two buttons from the top. His muscles flexed and show off greatly through his sleeves. His hair was black and messed up. His demeanor screams danger but I wasn't afraid of it. But his demeanour rather made him look strikingly handsome.

 But his demeanour rather made him look strikingly handsome

Oh my lord was I checking him out?

"Who are you? Wait don't answer that. What do you want from me? I have never seen you my whole life. What is the purpose of this abduction of me and my baby?"

"Shut the fuck up." He shouted.

I gasped. Oh no he didn't say that..

"Hey Mr. Whoever-you-are don't curse in front my baby. Don't you guys have manners and stuff?"

"Who are you to tell me that? How dare you argue with me? Do even know who--?"

"I don't care who you are you under no circumstances are allowed to curse in front of my baby." I cut him off.

I glared at him.

Who does he thinks of himself?

The man in front of was fuming and red in anger. I could tell by the vein that popped on his forehead. That Antonio guy was shocked but Daniel on the other hand placed his palm over his mouth muffling his laugh.

What did I do?

A/N : What did you do ? Oh sweetheart you just poked the wrong man..

Here is another update. 💃💃

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘
AisheeSaha ❤❤❤❤❤